Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm bored....anyone feel like hooking up?

you dont have to call me the next day or anything

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Hahahahahaha - you LOSER....

Nobody replied!!!! LOL...

bwahahah

j.k. - so I heard you finally got some sleep!

eh em...missed ya last night!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

AIM: Neydoggs

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

icegirl.art

exodust: stop hating...you're just salty i wont let you score with me anymore...i finally caught on to your "lets go back to my place for a cup of coffee" game...

b2b: i'm str8, but i heard you were a hottie so whats up...get that night train ready for me

apotheo: whats up dog! you been dee-lo around here or something

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by rld2g:

you dont have to call me the next day or anything

Sweet...can I slap you on the way out too?

what's up boy!

------------------

I'd fuck the music....if I could

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by fuzzykitty420:

hehehe :::mUaH:::

kisses from me to you

cwm38.gif

tee hee...mwah back...and wait a little while before you slip the toungue next time...i like to take it slow

------------------

Originally posted by staceyg5:

hmm, no self respect? not sure; i like a man who can "handle" himself....

sorry...allow me to clarify...i just dont get weirded out when people toss ideas my way...ie "do you mind if my 6 hot girlfriends join us" or "do you mind if my 7 hot girlfriends join us" or "it really turns me on when guys take my teddy bear and ..."

hope this clarifies my stance

------------------

Originally posted by rld2g:

sorry...allow me to clarify...i just dont get weirded out when people toss ideas my way...ie "do you mind if my 6 hot girlfriends join us" or "do you mind if my 7 hot girlfriends join us" or "it really turns me on when guys take my teddy bear and ..."

hope this clarifies my stance

like i said, it depends cwm1.gif

but thats more of a private conversation...

like i said, it depends cwm1.gif

but thats more of a private conversation...

well we'll have to talk privately then...best to reach me after 3am most nights...thats when my girlfriend goes home...dont worry....i tell her all the time that i cheat...i think she likes it

------------------

Originally posted by carabee:

Sweet...can I slap you on the way out too?

what's up boy!

shit today, you can do anything you want babes...its your day...this includes games involving small woodland creatures...

------------------

its ok sweetie, i'm sorry for doing that...

you feel like hooking up now?

------------------

depends... what kinda skills do ya have????

i was all state in gymnastics for 4 yrs and i'm double jointed...dont have any self respect either so the sky's the limit

------------------