Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Try out my personal website

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do u know they are on "k" . I think there is only like 1 picture of someone actually doing any sort of drugs. If anyone is actually "on" drugs in any of the pictures, I officially take no responsability and have no idea where they may have gotten there illegal substances. (besides..it was a mix ecstacy AND ketamine...But again..I have no idea about any of that.)

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Alright... Over 40 people have visited this post, I've had over 150 hits on my web sites... But I barely have any comments... People..Let me know what i shoudl keep, change, delete, etc... Hell...Tell me if I'm buttugly.... Tell me something. (I'm this bored at work)

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org

dude, i guess you didn't see my post last night.......the site was cool, i just thought the backgrounds were VERY HARD ON THE EYES.......aww, god, and claudia and liza, WHOA!:eek:

Originally posted by Evan

Alright... Over 40 people have visited this post, I've had over 150 hits on my web sites... But I barely have any comments... People..Let me know what i shoudl keep, change, delete, etc... Hell...Tell me if I'm buttugly.... Tell me something. (I'm this bored at work)

Evan

Hey Hun, Just checked it out.. it's pretty cool. that Eva chick is gorgeous !!!

Yes Eva is a hottie. But none of you have a chance unless you are between the ages of 30-40 and very...VERY successfull. Hey..Don't feel bad. I have no chance in hell either... But as long as I see her almost every day, and she lets me admire her excellent qualities, i'm happy.

As for Claudia, she is not a crackhead...She just likes to have fun. I just caught her at bad moments.

Any other comments. 220 more people have hit my site since this morning. Anybody find the naked pages yet?

Evan

Ok Evan, no offence or anything, but how on earth did you get that many beautiful women even in your apartment? You must have a lot of money or just offer free drugs.

The site is ok, the backgrounds are a little much, try to keep them simple to focus more on the pictures. The girls are all very beautiful. Damn if I was a lesbion, I would definately want to get with one of them.

How do I get these girls? 3 words.... "12 inch cock".

hehehe... Nah... I happen to be a guy that knows how to make a lot of friends. I am very succesful and throw crazy parties.

As for Cindy, A LOT of people know her. She is like a Sound Factory icon. There are not that many strippers that have that many peircings on there body like hers.

Judjing from my PMs, only a small percentage of you have found the secret site within this site. For a hint on how to get there, think of the movie "The Net". You have to click somewhere special, to get to that special place.

Evan

6,000 pictures downloaded from my site this weekend. I feel like McDonalds: 6,000 served. How come most of the pictures that were downloaded, were the ones with the girls in their their underwear?

Evan