Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Try out my personal website

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by back2basics-

I would it it were me, but sadley it is not.

But i do know that Mr. Bastardino isn't anybody's imposter... a little birdy told me.

As I told you before. You will now cease attacking my good name, jolly ole fool? And a goody toot toot?

First off, who are u to dis on these girls. The last time you proibably had sex was with your moms...and she's the biggest crack whore of them all. You wish you could get girls even a tenth as pretty in these pictures. As for my resume, I have already received a couple of phone calls from companies who have seen it posted here and were excited. Just because you've never had a job, and live in your momma's basement, just coming up when your mom needs a itch to scratch, is no reason to disrespect my shit. If you don't like it, fine..That's your opinion. not a vey smart one, but yours to have. But you don't have to respond to this post with disrespectfull shit about anyone. That just shows how small and petty you are. That you are NO one but a little shit that has to put other people down so they can feel better about themselves. Grow the fuck up man.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

First off, who are u to dis on these girls. The last time you proibably had sex was with your moms...and she's the biggest crack whore of them all. You wish you could get girls even a tenth as pretty in these pictures. As for my resume, I have already received a couple of phone calls from companies who were excited about my resume. Just because you've never had a job, and live in your momma's basement, just comeing up when your mom needs a itch scratch, is no reason to disrespect my shit. If you don't like it, fine..That's your opinion. not a vey smart one, but yours to have. But you don't have to respond to this post with disrespectfull shit about anyone. That just shows how small and petty you are. That's you are NO one but a little shit that has to put other people down so they can feel better about themselves. Grow the fuck up man.

Evan

Firstly take some English lessons.

Second that girl second photo down on the far right (girl on left), get her some food quick man.

Third sorry i am off to shag my 'moms'.

Nah i don't mean it, i am just kidding really. Best of luck to you. :)

I have some new pictures from this weekend with some cuties. I'll post those if someone can inform me how to insert pictures on a post so they are instantly veiwed instead of having to download "attachments"

Evan

You never answered my pm's. I woulv'e told you if you just answered the questions...

Nice fuckin place man, it looks like you have a lot of money or some really rich parents, why don't you hire some Merry Maids to clean your place dude!!!! Oh and the site is peace BUT next time take better pictures.

Well... Just for a quick background check: My parents (correction, my father passed away 2 years ago, so now it's just my mom) is a multi millionare living in Greenwich, CT, but the money isn't mine. I ran away from home when I was 14, moved into the runaway shelter, Covenent House, and never looked back. I mean, I befriended them after a couple of years away from them, and was there for my father when he was sick, but that about all. I made everything that I am today on my own.

As for the mess in my apartment, you ty having 15-20 people in your apartment a day, partying untill the wee hours of the morning, and see how long u can keep that bitch clean. I've had countless maids quit on me.

And what's wrong witht he pictures? You don't like the contents, the style, the sharpness? I worked hard on those.

Evan

Well... Just for a quick background check: My parents (correction, my father passed away 2 years ago, so now it's just my mom) is a multi millionare living in Greenwich, CT, but the money isn't mine. I ran away from home when I was 14, moved into the runaway shelter, Covenent House, and never looked back. I mean, I befriended them after a couple of years away from them, and was there for my father when he was sick, but that about all. I made everything that I am today on my own.

As for the mess in my apartment, you ty having 15-20 people in your apartment a day, partying untill the wee hours of the morning, and see how long u can keep that bitch clean. I've had countless maids quit on me.

And what's wrong witht he pictures? You don't like the contents, the style, the sharpness? I worked hard on those.

Evan

Evan man we need to write a book about your life. How's about it my man?

The way i picture it - mini series on cable, we could get some of your girls work on that, if they can act at all (in fact scratch that they don't need to be able to act). I am thinking the riches to rags story, you know it would sell. With your story, my tallent, we could sell this to the masses. Just think of the hit's your web page would get.

www.thehotnetwork.com

What? 4,400 hits for this new site in the last 2 weeks alone isn't good enough for ya? The pictures have been downloaded over 12,000 times. Hell, look how many times this post itself has been viewed. I wish i had some new pictures to put up to keep this thing going, but somone robbed my apartment of my $1,000 digital camera last month, and the only pics these days are made with disposables.

As for creativity, I drew more than half of the backgrounds on the website. I also arranged some crazy lighting schemes in some pics. What else would u have me do?

Evan

What? 4,400 hits for this new site in the last 2 weeks alone isn't good enough for ya? The pictures have been downloaded over 12,000 times. Hell, look how many times this post itself has been viewed. I wish i had some new pictures to put up to keep this thing going, but somone robbed my apartment of my $1,000 digital camera last month, and the only pics these days are made with disposables.

Evan

Bro, you did ask for opinions? Yes?

damn, you talk it up so much...

your page really has no imagination involved, i dont know why anyone would want to download these pictures, they really arent very interesting to look at, there is nothing to them!!!

this entire thread is just an advertisement for your halfassed site.

To Sanjay, thanks I try and to Evan..........dude, I don't know where to start, 1- you should have blocked the pictures you put up from the ability to be copied, now the Pentagon could have them 2- bastardido is right your being used, and obviously thats cool with you, but trust me it will get tired and then it just makes you look stupid, I can talk because I was in the loop of fame and fortune, I hung out with all the BIG stars and music artist from CK, Prada models to the artist formerly known as Prince and we were all about spensing their cash and hanging with them to get a step up. I am not ashamed because it was fun to go to all the "exclusive parties", but I am just keeping it real and its obvious because one of your "friends" stole your camera. But like I said if its cool with you, I guess its cool with you, I just hope your frivolous life doesn't leave you dead and broke..

:blown: