Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So What's the plan for saturday?

bouncyboy

Since this lovely board was down, even though the improvement is awesome, we never cleared up exactly what was on for saturday...

So far I believe that we were to

1. meetup at Wombat's? What time

2. Head to Transit for a while

3. then to Crobar to close the night.

is this right? Can someone confirm?

See you all tomorrow....

well now my man, it's Friday so we need to figure this out. Are we meeting at Transit? Or are we meeting at Wombat's for some Dionne Warwick and Earth Wind and Fire topped off with some VCR's to get nice and sauced before we hit the clubs???

Originally posted by philhm

Any chance to meet up with you guys,

Also, do any of you have guestlists or anything or a place where i can sign on to ones, or should i be prepared to shell out both covers.

The more the merrier!

When wombat get's his arse out of bed, we will get the details sorted.

Check back later i beleive we are hitting up Transit and the Crobar.

BB mail me back fool :)

OK, so now the plan is to meet at wombat's or B2B's for some predrinking, then over to Transit, Wombat and B2B are going to dinner somewhere (how cute) and then we are all meeting back up at Transit.

Wombat/B2B pls confirm plans asap and get back to me so we can get the show on the road...

Wombat, wake your lazy ass up

I'm probably going to pass on the farewell party since I'm going to the smart bar's 19th anniversary party (Tony Humphries).

BMitch: Great to have met you (albeit briefly)...i hope you realize that if you keep up the good work you'll wind up in charge and you'll never be able to go out.;)

See you at the jubilee.

Chris

philhm:

e-mail kelly@transit-usa.com to get on the guestlist for transit (or you can print out a copy of their homepage) to get in free before 11. E-mail dj1psycho@aol.com to get on psycho-bitch's guestlist for crobar. This would get you in free before 12, but since you'll be coming over later you'11 have to pay $10. (half-price)

OK ladies and gents, I'm out of bed. As far as tomorrow goes, it's really too early for me to know. I have like 8 million peolpe staying w/ me right now and like i said in that other thread, i really think my nieghbor is planning on killing me.

Oh shit, just remembered, we have reservations for dinner @ 10pm sat. which means no meetup at my crib. Should we just meet up at the club or are you guys interested in meeting us at the restaurant for a drink or 5?

Lemme know what you tink

We have to get to Transit before 11 to get in on the list and to not wait in line, otherwise it's a big fat 20$ spot for cover.

I guess we will meet you guys at Transit, say around 11:30-12 right in front of the DJ booth in the main room. That is where we hang all the time.

Look for me, Kim, BMitch and My roommate

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Fuck Smart Bar, tonight at Transit is not to be missed.

Get your arse out there....

1. My ass lives two blocks from smart bar.

2. This a lifebeat benefit. The first was oakie at the metro which was a great time. I expect this one to rock too.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Originally posted by fiatmusica

1. My ass lives two blocks from smart bar.

2. This a lifebeat benefit. The first was oakie at the metro which was a great time. I expect this one to rock too.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Fiat, YOU are the eyes of the world.

Boys and girls boys and girls, what about this...

Meet-up my place 8:30, few drinks and me and Wombat's crew will go off and eat. Then we can meet-up with you cats later.

Then party our arses off till 4, then to Cafe Sureal (Bmitch bring your suitcase with you, you can go straight to the airport) until the next day some time?

How does that sound?

Right so it's sorted, our table is booked for 10. So get round to mine as early as possible so we can sink a few beers.

Any time from 8.

Everybody is welcome, just email me at dback2basics@aol.com and i will email you my details, i live downtown, so it's close to everything.

silenet, your welcome to come to mine Cafe Surreal is hard to get in to and hard to find.