• Club Space
    • Cristal
    • cro bar
    • Goddess
    • Level
    • Shadow Lounge
    • Other

My Top three:

1. Cro bar - When they bring in top rate talent Crobar is definately my favorite. They're is always a nice crowd, the venue is top notch w/ a great sound system, and I've always experienced a great vibe the times I've been there. I don't know if they do it all the time, put a couple of times I've been there, at around 3am members of the staff start throwing out a bunch of glow stick/necklace type things that just get the crowd hyped up and gives the venue a more party like atmosphere. The staff is generally corteous and security is usually not even seen.

2. Space - Space would probably be my favorite due to consistent booking of great talent. Although, factors such as rude staff and a thuggish crowd make it second on my list.

3. Shadow - The staff at shadow and the courtesy they show to their patrons is top notch. The fact that shadow took the interest to post here and to listen to their patrons shows this.

Originally posted by sobeton

Okay, since I’m a little bored. Not to mention; I wanted to use this new poll feature. I wanted to find out. Your Favorite Miami Club ?

peace, sobeton

Ok...My favorite Miami Club would have to be

CROBAR.....I always have a great time there....music is cool....people are cool...and the staff is great.....Space right up there to it's just the staff makes the vibe go down hill sometime....and sometimes the people are a bit scary.....not always but sometimes....the music feels good there but Crobar hits it right on the spot everytime.....:blown:

ooh ooh Club 609 all the way! and how in the hell could you leave off Alcazaba? I love those power 96 nights, girls 18 and over guys 21 and over, more FIU hoochies for me ;)

patrick

"we're all fugitives, look at the way we live"

Heheh :)

It's a sign of overall low-class when a club is 'Girls 18 - Guys 21'. They just want the hoochies in, and know that hoochieness drops off precipitously after 21. Not to say all underage girls are hoochies, it's just that there's a vocal minority of them who are.

It seems Space has the lead in votes, but crobar has the lead in overall positive comments. crobar staffers should come and look...hey we have shadowlounge and Spacedude, why not like crobar chick or something?

Well you had Shadowlounge and then Spacedude so fellas....

You asked for it and you got it.

crobar is proud to bring you your very own cp rep

crobarhoochie cooch mama!!

We will now begin having Hoochie Cooch Friday theme night @ Crobar.

So ladies put on your gold hoop earings, cake on that makeup, and bring the slutiest outfit you can find. Guys wear the fattest gold or silver chain you've got and make sure to wear it outside your buttoned up silk shirt for the whole world to admire. (Bad attitutes and low class behaviour gets you free drinks at the bar!!)

Complimentary admission this friday night for all clubplanet members!

Except pod. :laugh:

Space - the place is huge, beautiful and full of talented DJ's. Security and door people are the only problem there.

Shadowlounge - Staff is great! People in shadow are very friendly and overall atmosphere seems more family like then all the other venues in South Beach. The only problem with Shadow is the clubs size.

Level - Beautiful club very nice decor.....door people are okay! I'm not to crazy about the music. The vibe from the people that go there is a little to much on the aggressive side.

Crobar - I haven't been there yet but I've heard some great things about it.

The Club - Well, I like this club the best because it's features are the most mainstream.

Ultraclub - This thing is way to big and cumbersome.

Truckclub - It's not versital enough to be used on all kinds of trucks

Originally posted by crobarhoochie

Well you had Shadowlounge and then Spacedude so fellas....

You asked for it and you got it.

crobar is proud to bring you our very own cp rep

crobarhoochie cooch mama!!

We will now begin having Hoochie Cooch Friday theme night @ Crobar.

So ladies put on your gold hoop earings, cake on that makeup, and bring the slutiest outfit you can find. Guys wear the fattest gold or silver chain you've got and make sure to wear it outside your buttoned up silk shirt for the whole world to admire. (Bad attitutes and low class behaviour gets you free drinks at the bar!!)

Complimentary admission this friday night for all clubplanet members!

Except pod. :laugh:

I KNOW WHO THIS IS... GREAT ONE YOU CRACKED ME UP:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pod

Heheh :)

It's a sign of overall low-class when a club is 'Girls 18 - Guys 21'. They just want the hoochies in, and know that hoochieness drops off precipitously after 21. Not to say all underage girls are hoochies, it's just that there's a vocal minority of them who are.

Yes this is true. I always have to laugh when I hear those commercials on Power 96 "still partying at Alcazaba!!!!". I've never been there trying to pick up low class 19 year old hoochies I SWEAR. hehe

My favorite club for real........hmmm probably Shadow Lounge. No particular reason, probably because I feel it lacks some of the negatives plaguing places like Space and Crobar. I do like Crobar as a venue.......I'm just not crazy about the crowd that's been there most of the times I've been in attendance. It's not the old Groovejet crowd, that's for sure. Too much of a non-music-loving, see-and-be-seen crowd, I feel.

My top three clubs; would be:

Shadow - incredible vibe. great staff, and consistently good talent. now if they could knock, the wall down behind the bar, and expand out. That would be sweet !!!

Space - as much as these folks; get under my skin on occasion. they bring in some of the best talent. the vibe; well its like rolling dice. the lay out of the club is off da hook. my major gripe with space, is they under utilize their in house talent, and the front door staff lacks any sensitivity.

Crobar - great venue. a staff that is more into the music; then some of the patrons. a vibe that seems to get better; as the night progresses. major talent; which should be brought in more often. my major gripe with crobar; they gave up on "Bang" to soon.

peace, sobeton