Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bongo's or no bongo's?

back2basics-

The Pure board seem to always be going on about the guys who bring and play drums.

They say it is a destraction from the music.

I think it's a pretty local thing, if you move 10 feet away you carn't here it anymore. So let the guys play just move a little further if you don't like it and move closer if you do.

What do you all think?

Originally posted by silente

I think, for someone who's too busy to go to area 1, you sure have an awful lot of time to post meaningless polls...

;)

(love you!)

:)

Yeah dude, WTF??? :mad:

I agree with the Bongos... It also depends on the type of music. I have been to places where the music was more Euro and the bongos just didn't go. But if its breaks, house, Jungle, and obviously Drum N Bass bongos only add to the experience...

I love bongo drums, yes, some people do not like them in the club and they sometimes do mess up the music, so I would rather see them outside the clubs, but nothing beats a good player that can go with the beat and make the music even better!!!

I think Wombats worried about playing them after reading the post.

Tell you what there is nothing like messing round with something like that when your off your face.

They used to pass round all sorts of stuff back in the days, it's just good to do something with your hands, like twiddling knobs or something..

Originally posted by der

I'm thinking about bringing a gong that I got from Okinawa.

just to fuk w/ Tommy and angprncess - - -

and then hand that gong this way, there are a few places I want to take it, to gong off the sorry ass dancers on boxes and stages.. I am not going to talk about anywhere in particular... (uuhum!!, NocturnalDeepMars) just to name a few....

Originally posted by bouncyboy

B2B sure danced his ass off at Nocturnal, hell we didn't even see him half the night.

Deep isn't that bad. It's got a cool lay out, they just don't have the right crowd or music.

Well actually half the time i was there is had something stuck to my face;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Well actually half the time i was there is had something stuck to my face;)

care to elaborate my friend?? I hope you aren't talking about Bmitch's lips?? After all he did confess Saturday night that he likes the song "Castle's in the Sky"

(sorry Bmitch, but you aren't in Chicago to defend yourself anymore)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: