Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday.....The White Party...Dj Eddie Baez.....MERGE

This Saturday

@MERGE

a special event theme night

Show off your body, show off your tan......

THE WHITE PARTY

Music by:Eddie Baez

Join us at Merge this saturday as we transform Merge into a wonderland of white.Wear your MOST SEXY AND STIMULATING SUMMERTIME ATTIRE. Everyone who dresses COMPLETLEY IN WHITE will recieve FREE ADMISSION.

Dressing the part is definitly encouraged, but NOT required.

NO DRESS CODE. Wear whatever makes you look or feel good.

Doors open 9pm - 4am!

LADIES NO COVER & GUYS ONLY 10$ TILL MIDNIGHT

And coming soon....RETROMETRO @ MERGE W/ ANDREW MENDEZ

Merge has really taken off latley. This past saturday was the bomb! Packed with the ladies as usual.MENDEZ WAS THE MAN! The white party sounds like its gonna be cool.Thats what i like about merge, they do different stuff. The shore clubs never really do anything different. This white party sounds cool. Do guys get in free if they dress all in white also?

Originally posted by shoreboy

Merge has really taken off latley. This past saturday was the bomb! Packed with the ladies as usual.MENDEZ WAS THE MAN! The white party sounds like its gonna be cool.Thats what i like about merge, they do different stuff. The shore clubs never really do anything different. This white party sounds cool. Do guys get in free if they dress all in white also?

Shoreboy you truely are an asshole.... Nuff Said. :mad:

Originally posted by shoreboy

Guys only get in free if they are BUTT NAKED!!! So see ya in your birthday suit......DOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!

Please.....quit the shameless promotions!

:o :o :o:blown:

Guest saleen351

didn't puffy daddy have these parties out in the hamptons.....If mendez ain't there I ain't gonna be there, word is he is the only one to packem in there...

I'll be at Tempts for the "shirts off party"

White party that sounds great,fuck Tempts when I can wear all white. I do want to show off my tan I can't do that at Tempts. Merge is the best club this summer they don't even need to open up on sunday nights. I wonder why. It's been doing so good that they changed there admission to ladies free and men $10 or even free last week with a flyer.

I never had a prob with Merge untill these weak ass promoters would come on this board and tell lie after lie. They should of from the beagining had Rydell fridays and A-Z saturdays. They were not faithfull from the beagining so they loss.

Muzika,shoreboy,Minster,clubchick and others I hope you are better at sliceing pizza then you are at promoting

Originally posted by tempkid

I'll be at Tempts for the "shirts off party"

White party that sounds great,fuck Tempts when I can wear all white. I do want to show off my tan I can't do that at Tempts. Merge is the best club this summer they don't even need to open up on sunday nights. I wonder why. It's been doing so good that they changed there admission to ladies free and men $10 or even free last week with a flyer.

I never had a prob with Merge untill these weak ass promoters would come on this board and tell lie after lie. They should of from the beagining had Rydell fridays and A-Z saturdays. They were not faithfull from the beagining so they loss.

Muzika,shoreboy,Minster,clubchick and others I hope you are better at sliceing pizza then you are at promoting

Bro are these people any different then you ?? I mean you are the biggest ass kissing promoter Temps has ever had....just that you dont get paid for it. You are as fucking annoying as they are just that they can spell and you need a fucking hooked on phonics tape.

Hey liver lips I already passed comp I and 2 last year in collige.

Thats all I need. So I give two shits if I ever spell a word right again in my life. I'm sorry that I don't use my spell check on this site. I will tell you this If you have a prob with me come say hy to me at Xs on friday or Tempts on saturday. I'll knock your fucking head off and use as a vollyball on the beach the next day.

As far as my promoting goes It's fact not lies.

Hey liver lips I already passed comp I and 2 last year in collige.

Thats all I need. So I give two shits if I ever spell a word right again in my life. I'm sorry that I don't use my spell check on this site. I will tell you this If you have a prob with me come say hy to me at Xs on friday or Tempts on saturday. I'll knock your fucking head off and use as a vollyball on the beach the next day.

As far as my promoting goes It's fact not lies.

Oh right... I'm sorry in your career path who needs spelling?? I mean the only thing that needs to work is your lips....

for puckering up ASS KISS!! I mean dont get offended we are talking strictly FACTS here right?

Bro.

Listen if you want to buy a clue I can sell you one cheap. In fact I feel so sorry for you I might even give you a Clue free of charge.

I will say this though the only thing saving you from being a complete ZERO (dont worry you already got Moron all locked up) is the fact your posts are funny and now knowing that you are in college makes them even funnier. Wait or is it "Collige"....... well whatever.................. God Bless America !!

Why don't you shut the fuck up already.

I'm better looking then you and I can kick your ass.

Your the fucking looser who come's on this board and plays spell check. YOU FUCKING NERD!!!

Oh ya by the way I don't need to know how to spell when I'm making millions in Hollywood dork.

merge is a great venue. I dont know why every one is still fighting over this shit. The white party is a great idea for a theme. Especially seeing all those tan hot chicks in white is always a turn on for me. Hopefully I can get Eddies new cd to. His last one was pretty good.:afro::gang::hump:

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or after reading some of your posts if you just screwed up, but your gender is male, not he. If you're trying to be funny, then you made me laugh, and ignore this post....

anyway, let as many people post on here and promote everything and anything they want. I am promoting the Licktey Split in Ortley Beach, it's a great new club with a good vibe..do you want to kick my ass now? You're not losing sleep over it, it's not changing your life any (or maybe it is), let people say whatever they want..if you don't like it, don't read it....

Just a little free advice

:hat:

[b

Oh ya by the way I don't need to know how to spell when I'm making millions in Hollywood dork.

Just an observation....

Millions in Hollywood huh???? Well I got some fashion advise since you're a big star and all. Next Saturday at Tempts try pulling your pants up higher then your underwear. That whole Ghetto Fab look is out. I'm surprised Steven Spielberg didn't tell you that yet!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on kid.......you have to think of something better to say then that?????

Why don't you shut the fuck up already.

I'm better looking then you and I can kick your ass.

Your the fucking looser who come's on this board and plays spell check. YOU FUCKING NERD!!!

Is this guy a LOSER OR WHAT??????? Another intelligent post from tempkid..

• 4 months later...