Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just watched human traffic....

sinergygrl

There is this video/short film called the weekender whih is pretty good.

I think most of the good ones will be coming out very soon, tehre are loads of club related films and doc's coming out.

Better living through circutry & Modulator are good documentories. I havn't seen Groove yet.

Groove wasn't very good. I saw it and (IMHO) I thought it was a little off. I thought it glamorized the rave scene (in a few parts) and I just felt that it wasn't very well put together.

Haven't seen Human Traffic yet but have heard GREAT things about it.

Better Living was good (I bought it)!

Have any of you seen a movie that was on HBO (or something like that) called Kids? It's about a group of teens in New York who end up either buying, taking drugs, getting HIV, etc. It was pretty bold but it was pretty close to the way things really happen!!

:blown: :blown:

Groove was...cute. I liked it. :) Yeah, it totally glamorized the rave scene, but at the same time, it was kind of nice to see a movie focus on the whole PLUR/candy kidz/happyhappy vibe thing rather than on drug addiction and mangled lives. I'd see it again - it's fun. :)

Groove wasn't what I expected. Kind of sucked actually. Kids is a great flick, I actually own it.

GO was decent, only because Katie holmes is in it. What a hottie!

I think I'll go rent Human Traffic now, since I got nothin to do today.

i think that groove is average, and i think human traffic is sub-par. i have heard great things about it, but personally i feel that it isnt that f=great, although i did enjoy some of the humor, such as when that kid is going to take his first pill and has that vision of his penis not working any more

Originally posted by angprncess

Groove sucked! Human Traffic is a good movie, the jungle DJ cracks me up in there. KIDZ is pretty good, kinda weird. Trainspotting is a messed up movie! Hey BigSis, we should have a movie night! :hat2: :bounce:

Any time you want woman!!! OOoohh, can't wait for girls weekend. Or the "4th"!! Luv ya!