Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when & how did you hear about clubplanet.com?

Guest gabo

I used to belong in 1997. I Then got rid of my computer so I couldnt post anymore. So for about a year I have been reading posts, and just decided to join again

hrrrmmm...i was looking for a Twilo guestlist in fall 99 since I didn't know any promoters at the time, and viola! Mostly lurked around for a year or so and just started posting this summer [cause of boringass work =(] . Its been great so far!

My friends told my about this site b/c back in the days, it used to have user reviews of every club and we mainly checked it for that. I noticed the message board then but didn't like it too much. Then registered in Jan 2000 but never bothered to post until a month or two ago. Now i'm an addict too :)

i found out about cp thru one of my friends, who used to check the reviews and told me that she got updates on new parties, so i registered. i kind of missed the messageboards, didnt have time to post, looked through occasionally, but my boss left on a loooong business trip and i started posting, and posting...and posting =)

I was registered on clubplanet for a while...I used to use it to read the reviews of clubs...then started using their guestlists..but it never worked ..always had problems...untill they changed (not recently) and then I noticed they had a messageboard and I started reading it and got hooked.. and now here i am ... :D

I actually had a dream after a bad trip one morning. This evil little troll kept whispering to me "go to clubplanet.com" THEN he started whispering to me "bathe more often" . Then I woke up (next to an unmentionable male CP poster) and had no recollection of what had transpired before or after the dream. Did that make sense?

I found it through a search for rave/club listings in 98. I received the newsletters for over a year and finally one day this past Feb I was bored senseless @ work and decided to check out the MB. It's all been downhill since then!

Well I used to post under "Blondie Girl" like 2 years ago. Then I was posting other places and forgot about this.

Then last year I got fed up with the other slow fourms where there was less people, and got more answers here so I stayed here for good :)

xoxo

blondie

BlondCutePinkSkirt.gif

An X of mine used to post here and posted some crazy poem for me and here and wanted me to read it after we broke up. So I came here and jus registered to post back to him, and then after a while I jus started to post and post and post and post so hey =) hehe thats how I got started

Every other club site seemed to have been bought out by ClubPlanet, since all their domain names led to this site.

I made my way to the message boards and found that one of my best club friends was actually a long-time member. That got me started with a sweet invite. :D

Matt, you don't know a Chris T. or a Jesse E., do you?

Originally posted by flava

I was living in Colorado and moving to NYC soon. My clubbing friend recomended I check out good old Clubnyc.com. That was Jan. 1998

-Matt

Kathy, My girlfriend use to use it to search for clubs.

Then one day (a year ago I think) I logged on and found the meassageboards..I lurked and then got the courage to register.

I posted a thread called "post a silly clubland story" and wrote about a horrid experience I had with a Transexual at Twilo. The board lit up with replies and after that I was like :"Dam! These guys actualy read this crap!" and I was hooked.

(Working as an animator with four monitors and multiple browsers opened didn't helpmy addictionat the time)

And now with only one computer at home (for the time being) I live inside the web..

Until nightfalls that is.

My friend went to some show a few months ago and got 2 bags full of promotional shiznit so she was kind enuff to give me one... it was full of some good stuff but the best thing of all was the flyer that read CLUBPLANET.COM ;) ;);) so i checked out the site and WHA-LHA here i am a few months later all signed up wiff my own spiffy screen name!