Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I might have a problem

gnice

My girl thought she was doing me a favor by washing my clothes yesterday. She hasn't learned the first rule of doing laundry. "Always check the pockets!!!!" I had one green fly pill in my pocket wrapped in foil. I thought it may be ok. But when I opened the foil it was a little soggy. I quickly closed the foil and put it in a dry a place hoping it will dry. You see a normal person would just say oh well and move on. Me on the other hand am hoping that I will at least be able to salvage the powder. I have issues.

I am hoping I don't get sick from the detergent that probably mixed in with it. As a matter a fact, I have gotten sick from taking this type of pill the two times I have had it. But it was amazing so it was worth the short period of puking. Does anyone think it might effect the potency of the pill?

Originally posted by gnice

My girl thought she was doing me a favor by washing my clothes yesterday. She hasn't learned the first rule of doing laundry. "Always check the pockets!!!!"

I THINK THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT YOUR HABIT.....BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND......I SAY PUT HER ON A RINSE CYCLE AND LET HE HANG DRY :flame: :goofy:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I THINK THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT YOUR HABIT.....BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND......I SAY PUT HER ON A RINSE CYCLE AND LET HE HANG DRY :flame: :goofy:

If I find out that the pill is ruined then the bitch can search through her laundry out on the sidewalk when she gets home from work.

I know this is off the subject but has anyone else started dating someone and then the person lost the interest to go clubbing. First it was lets just drop together. Now it is lets cut back on the e. Now it is like why do it anymore. It is starting to build up. This should probably be on a different board.

Originally posted by gnice

started dating someone and then the person lost the interest to go clubbing. First it was lets just drop together. Now it is lets cut back on the e. Now it is like why do it anymore. It is starting to build up. This should probably be on a different board.

i know what you mean!!! except i was the girl....but i still love to go clubbin. I just wanted to cut back on e. i'm going sober for the second time with my x-bf this fri. <--just thought you might want to know.

all i can say is...people change. and my dropping phase did. ::although i am still struggling--cause i dropped last w/e.::

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by clubbingirl

i know what you mean!!! except i was the girl....but i still love to go clubbin. I just wanted to cut back on e. i'm going sober for the second time with my x-bf this fri. <--just thought you might want to know.

all i can say is...people change. and my dropping phase did. ::although i am still struggling--cause i dropped last w/e.::

:rolleyes:

I know what you mean, but now she makes me feel like I am a bad person when I want to do e. When we both have done it for a while. I think that is kind of hypocritical if you ask me. That is the way I was when she met me, and it was fine then but why is it a problem now. It is not like we were doing it every weekend, more like once every two months. Now to her it is completely out of the question. I could see if she grew out of her phase, but now she feels that it this big bad thing to do. Women confuse me. :hump:

Just added that smile because I thought it was hilarious!

Hey I know exactly what U mean with ur girlfriend and all.

My boyfriend's the same exact way!!! Its sooooo fucking annoying!! Cause he used to do e like me too, then all of a sudden he doesnt wanna do it anymore caues he's started workin out and all, and he says its not good for u whatever and messes ur brain up. Then now its gettin where he doesnt even wanna go out clubbin on sat, he says he's gettin sick of it. And then when we do go out together he goes sober and i do pills. He always complains on the way home, that I'm such a crackhead and all , why do i do e, how can i go out to clubs every saturday!! AHHHHH!!! Seriouly I like lectures me every time!!

Oh and by the way I woulda done the same thing if someone did that to my pants lol so dont feel all crackheady !!!;) ;)

romy20