Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie saying hello ;)

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to the board and i figured I'd introduce myself so I don't blend into that big flock of newbies everyone's been yapping about. :) I'm a jersey girl but my heart is in the city. I'm there pretty much every weekend and I love the people and the scene.

I've been posting on other boards too so maybe I'll already know of few of ya ;) Have fun kids :)

cat.gif

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

...so I don't blend into that big flock of newbies everyone's been yapping about.

cat.gif

- thought you were talkin' bout me for a sec. Then i noticed - I'M A CLUBBER NOW! Hey wait, i kinda liked being a newbie though.

welcome welcome. i love this board. its silly and funny and informative with lots of characters...

hugs and kisses :)

hey, i'm a newbie too! i'm from Long Island (cool girl from the south shore...Billy Joel anybody?) and i'm sort of new to the whole club thing (i'm 17 ok?). i love trance, techno, house, hip-hop, anything that's got a beat that makes you want to move... umm, Exit is where I'm usually @ on friday nights, i know, i know, it's trashy, young, bad sound system, blah, blah, blah but it was my first so it's nostalgic. and all my friends go there. i'm sooooo down for checking out Limelight and SF sometime, tho. Anyone want to take me? anyway, just saying "hi" and trying to get myself acknowledged :D leave me some PM's! ciao

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

and yes, im from the SF board... anyone else post there?

cat.gif

I'm registered there...same name...don't post too often tho...this one is much more alive, you'll like it more I think ;)

Originally posted by dolik

I'm registered there...same name...don't post too often tho...this one is much more alive, you'll like it more I think ;)

yea, i do recognize your name but i havent seen you post too often there... i was amazed when i saw there were 88 members signed on when i got on today, thats crazyyyyy

at sf there are maybe 5-10

yea ive got the same kinda deal... i have my list of things to do, and as long as they're done by 5, im golden. so i sit at my little desk at my little computer and type away and i look like im being productive :) (shhh)

btw where you from in jersey?

you guys are chill, im happy b/c i guess i got the wrong impression when i first started posting. I'm from Monmouth County (Atlantic Highlands, dont worry no one else has ever heard of it either) and ive been going clubbing in the city for about 3 years... ive hit all the major spots, there are still a few i wanna get to.

and hey... if you guys get bored, you can IM me on my AIM name - AhHuhhhhh :) (i picked that b/c i say ahhuhh really cute :)

ttyl

Originally posted by illlogik

Hey sawp girlie, Welcome to the board:D . Its maddd chill in here. Where ya from in jerz?? COME 2 TWIRL ON THRUS!!!:) you'll have soo much fun i promise. haha. well ttyl;)

thank u :) but i already have a thursday spot that isnt as far away.. but im not saying i wont try it out one time :)