Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great News

well, i had company coming from dallas the weekend of aug 17th. it is my oldest, dearest friend and her husband. they asked if they could stay with me..... weeeellllll, she called this morning and they may not be able to make the trip. i had been sweating them coming cause they wanted to do all of the ole touristy NY crap and that was the weekend of the Mecca Festival. plus i have two cats and her husband is allergic to animals, etc.... them staying with me was becoming inconvient and kind of hardship, plus they are VERY straight laced and do not approve of partying or anything... they do not approve of my lifestyle in NY..... i feel like a large weight has been lifted off of my shoulder...

Originally posted by bungee

Always state beforehand you have cousins from Mexico staying 'indefinitely'. Pre-emptive strike as they say. Works for me.

Damn Bungee, thanks for the bit of advise, there. in the future that will be my response to everyone that wants to use my place as a bed and breakfast.

Originally posted by shugabooga

so now i have to read the boards to find out these important, crucial facts affecting my life? thank goodness, now we can go to randall's island!!!! yippee!!!! we need to buy tickets!!!!

i sent you an email this morning about this... i am sooo excited i am about to jump out of my pants..... :)