Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men: Would you do this if you could?

shugabooga

Men: Would you do this if you could?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Men: Would you do this if you could?

• hellz yeah, and i'd swallow too!
    • hellz yeah, but i'd pull out before i came!
    • no, it would be a cold day in hell before i put a dick in my mouth!
    • shugabooga, you have lost your mind!

Guest gabo

I would never do that first off who's hair amI gonna pull? Second It will be like giving yourself a massage... doesnt feel the same.

OK, that's some funny shit.

a saw a real study done on gymnasts, circus folks, and other really limber people where they actually asked this question of people who could do it - was part of a class on human sexuality (yes, at a fully acredited school). The point was are people curious / horny enough to try anything once if there's no social repercusions? (like no one will ever know, etc.)

The overwhelming response wasn't just that the WOULD try it, but that they HAD tried it. something like 80% or something.

So, i'm not physcially capable, but i'll bet most guys have done all the following and more at least once (and straight guys too)

- put something in your ass

- put your dick an an assortment of things you though might feel good

- tasted your own milky white

So, i'd have to say that if i could'a, i would'a tried it. i think that anyone who says otherwise is lyin!

and what else have people heard about other people doing? (a cousin of a friend or this dog i know...)

BTW - that study was REAL - i didn't make that shit up!

nice one Shuga!

Originally posted by barvybe

OK, that's some funny shit.

a saw a real study done on gymnasts, circus folks, and other really limber people where they actually asked this question of people who could do it - was part of a class on human sexuality (yes, at a fully acredited school). The point was are people curious / horny enough to try anything once if there's no social repercusions? (like no one will ever know, etc.)

The overwhelming response wasn't just that the WOULD try it, but that they HAD tried it. something like 80% or something.

So, i'm not physcially capable, but i'll bet most guys have done all the following and more at least once (and straight guys too)

- put something in your ass

- put your dick an an assortment of things you though might feel good

- tasted your own milky white

So, i'd have to say that if i could'a, i would'a tried it. i think that anyone who says otherwise is lyin!

and what else have people heard about other people doing? (a cousin of a friend or this dog i know...)

BTW - that study was REAL - i didn't make that shit up!

nice one Shuga!

hahaha! thanks for the support and all the extra fun facts!!!!! let me see if i can figure out what your vote was.....

Originally posted by shugabooga

when i was 12 playing with Barbie, she was doing the nasty with Ken!

For real- I had like 30 Barbies and 2 Kens. At that point in time I hadn't yet figured out that the Barbies could do the trick on each other, so the poor Ken dolls nearly died from sexual exhaustion!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Hell's fuckin yeah!?!?!? It would be even cooler if we could reproduce like that!

now that's an intriguing thought! never looked at it that way before. then you wouldn't need women at all!

oh. but who would take care of the baby after it was born and change its diapers, feed it etc?

Originally posted by shugabooga

now that's an intriguing thought! never looked at it that way before. then you wouldn't need women at all!

oh. but who would take care of the baby after it was born and change its diapers, feed it etc?

A society comprised solely of men who could reproduce without women would die off quickly indeed!

Originally posted by tastyt

A society comprised solely of men who could reproduce without women would die off quickly indeed!

We would die, but we would also be able to have sex as often as we want! We could dress up really nice and then not even have to take ourselves to dinner or make small talk to get into the sac

the world would probably be a happier place if peeps could really do this.

my ken and barbie's were getting busy as well. damn ken had it going on...... he kept a constant erection... plus my barbie and ken play house was like a nudist colony!!! :)

Originally posted by gabo

I would never do that first off who's hair amI gonna pull? Second It will be like giving yourself a massage... doesnt feel the same.

Giving yourself a massage doesnt feel the same, but you have and you do masturbate? Correct? That sometimes feel the same especially if you use your non predominate hand...