Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to Ibiza in September?

Our CP trip is going then DaVe there are about 35 people going.

Stay either in Playa Den Bosa or Ibiza Town (more expensive).

We have 3 Villa's so yuo should come up for one of our pool parties, with DJ Swinge, DJ pOOh (the cream of the NY underground) and me on the wheels of steal.

Bora Bora is in Playa d'en Bosa, yeh it's a pretty good place to stay. Near Space, which is important. Bora Bora is a club on the beach.

As for flights i am still working out the best way. I wouldn't recomend Air Europa (just because they scewed us over), Iberia from NY are expensive.

The best way is to fly from NY to London Heathrow (or somewhere like Amsterdam or Ireland) then on to Ibiza. British Airways and Virgin Atlantic (the best people for trans-atlantic flights by far) are about $500 to heathrow and the flight on to Ibiza is $200-300. I think the other people come in at $900-1000 so that's cheap and a much better 8 hour flight to the UK.

We will get a meet-up sorted at some point, we will take over Mambo for the night.

Well it is cheaper to sort it yourselves. But Bringiton organize everything and it's hassle free. I know somebody who just got back from giong with bringiton and he was very impressed. If you don't know anything about the island it's a good way to go because the BIO guys do know.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Well it is cheaper to sort it yourselves. But Bringiton organize everything and it's hassle free. I know somebody who just got back from giong with bringiton and he was very impressed. If you don't know anything about the island it's a good way to go because the BIO guys do know.

any idea how much a package would be from NYC?

Well most packages like bringiton and www.experianceibiza.com are arround $1400-1500 per week.

If you do it yourself you will pay about $1200 if you look around. Hotels are very cheap over there. Just get room only because the hotel food (unless your in a 4 star or above) hotel aren't very good. You won't be in for breakfast.

If there are a few of you get a Villa, it works out pretty cheap. Our group are paying about $400 each for a week in a villa with a private pool. Our trip works out at just above $1200 with decent villas. But that's because we are taking quiet a few people.

will be my fourth trip to paradise.

aug 31 - sept 7

who's down for space for sasha's birthday party?? scandalous isn't even the word to describe how insane this club is going to get...

u guys have to go to dc-10 monday afternoon (after space). probably one of the sickest afterhour parties on the island.

Originally posted by Nolimit

will be my fourth trip to paradise.

aug 31 - sept 7

who's down for space for sasha's birthday party?? scandalous isn't even the word to describe how insane this club is going to get...

u guys have to go to dc-10 monday afternoon (after space). probably one of the sickest afterhour parties on the island.

Yeh DC10 has been blowing up the last few years, it's one place i will definatley be hitting. Havn't been yet (wasn't open the last time i went), but i have herd nothing but good things.