Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper KiLLiNg EXIT

Originally posted by bigwill

dRApeRS MUSIC is totaLLy KiLLinG ExIt....I meanHe WAS tHE man BE 4 But NoT aNyMoRe...He plaYS tHe SAmE soNg OVeR And OVeR AND tHE sHIt He IS TrYiNg oUt FoR ThE past fEw wEekS aRE wACK....

i havent been there in a while, so what's this new shit he's been tryin out that's so wack?

WELL NOT SOOOO MUCH VOCAL, BUT HE NEEDS TO SPIN SOME BETTER RECORDS CAUSE ALL THAT NOISE SOUNDS LIKE CRAP.... LIKE HEARING A TRAIN WRECK..... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM ....HE USE TO BE SO GOOD.... MI WISH "OLD" EXIT CAME BACK TO LIFE

a whole bunch of like soft techno and bunch jungle music and stuff.... he needs to put in some vocals and some nice trance

Tony Draper never spun jungle!!!!!! OMG I'm still laughing about that... Exit never had any dj spining jungle or dnb (expect if it was at a rave)

Originally posted by princesslolita

Tony Draper never spun jungle!!!!!! OMG I'm still laughing about that... Exit never had any dj spining jungle or dnb (expect if it was at a rave)

Yeah All these people think stuff that is tribal is "jungle" my guess is he spun some tribal house.

Ok to the girl who said "OLD" Exit, lol

WHAT? BACk in the day when exit was good, Exit has been around for how long? LOL, sorry but that just sounded so Stupid, "Old" Exit? WTF? LOL

And im sorry but if u like Tony Draper or go to Exit, than i dont think to highly of you,Because the place fucking BLOWS, its so High school ish, Trance, pill head, Fucking Re-Tard, aNNOYING pEOpLE wHO tyPe LIkE tHiS ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wHAT THE FUCK HAS NY COME TO, OH MY GOD.

A BIG "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Ha,

Were are all the queens? and were has all the color gone to?

GOD they took over soundfactory, then every other club, now vinyl,

*vomit*:blown:

You forgot one!!!

The Underground - DJ Animal

Am I going to far back??? :)

Originally posted by jaysea

Ok to the girl who said "OLD" Exit, lol

WHAT? BACk in the day when exit was good, Exit has been around for how long? LOL, sorry but that just sounded so Stupid, "Old" Exit? WTF? LOL

And im sorry but if u like Tony Draper or go to Exit, than i dont think to highly of you,Because the place fucking BLOWS, its so High school ish, Trance, pill head, Fucking Re-Tard, aNNOYING pEOpLE wHO tyPe LIkE tHiS ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wHAT THE FUCK HAS NY COME TO, OH MY GOD.

A BIG "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Ha,

Were are all the queens? and were has all the color gone to?

GOD they took over soundfactory, then every other club, now vinyl,

*vomit*:blown:

Originally posted by djchris

You forgot one!!!

The Underground - DJ Animal

Am I going to far back??? :)

Oh man!!! Now that is going back!...for a sec i thought i was the only one!!..lol...i hope you're referring to the same spot.

WELL NOT SOOOO MUCH VOCAL, BUT HE NEEDS TO SPIN SOME BETTER RECORDS CAUSE ALL THAT NOISE SOUNDS LIKE CRAP.... LIKE HEARING A TRAIN WRECK..... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM ....HE USE TO BE SO GOOD.... MI WISH "OLD" EXIT CAME BACK TO LIFE

bro i know exactly what you were saying. when the friday party first started exit was insane. the place still rocked at 7am. he def needs to throw is some trance becasue it does sound like noise

people arguing about draper and exit:rolleyes: , arent we ever gonna get tired of this? i feel like the life of the club scene has disappeared with twilo, nyc is turning into disney world, all exits and tunnels out of it are fake, stuck in this factory of sound barely lit by a limelite...

yo u ppl can say what ever the fuck u want but the fact remains drapers makes exit what it is the energy he brings when he djs is incredible.as for his music u ppl everyweek r like omg what song was that he played i have to have it...he has that crowd in the palm of his hand from begining to end and thats all that matters when i see 3000 pl raging to his music.i have a problem then don't go no loss there still 4000 more to replace u.i thougt draper sucked at first until i saw the way the crowd reacted when he played a song sick total sick.so ppl if u don't know whats what stfu......:bigfinger

I know, we are gettin old. But the memories will always live on :)

Originally posted by jght7

Oh man!!! Now that is going back!...for a sec i thought i was the only one!!..lol...i hope you're referring to the same spot.

Originally posted by finesse112

yo u ppl can say what ever the fuck u want but the fact remains drapers makes exit what it is the energy he brings when he djs is incredible.as for his music u ppl everyweek r like omg what song was that he played i have to have it...he has that crowd in the palm of his hand from begining to end and thats all that matters when i see 3000 pl raging to his music.i have a problem then don't go no loss there still 4000 more to replace u.i thougt draper sucked at first until i saw the way the crowd reacted when he played a song sick total sick.so ppl if u don't know whats what stfu......:bigfinger

i totally agree. ;)

Originally posted by ClubKid77

Yeah All these people think stuff that is tribal is "jungle" my guess is he spun some tribal house.

whatever noize it was he was playing, couldnt' even pass for the pseudo commercial tribal that denny tsettos and boris play...

he ruined the system and just does not deserve to be playing that room.. and for the people who said he's reason that place is packed out... are you serious???

here i was thinking all along that it was that army of promoters david has runnign around for him...

a whole bunch of like soft techno and bunch jungle music and stuff.... he needs to put in some vocals and some nice trance

sorry but thats one thing i dont wanna hear at exit fridays....just leave the vocals n trance for saturdays....