Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Did You Create Your Board Name

A while ago I used to have a puppy whose name was dolik. And unfortunately he died when he was still just a puppy...so now I just name everything after him, in memory...sort of like shugabooga. Also, my only nickname is 'D' and that doesnt really work well as a board name...so this was just convenient.

Originally posted by msoprano13

m=mike

soprano= just love the name and the show

13= italian good luck number

therefore you get msoprano13

i'm glad you explained that because your name has always confused me. i see "ms" and i think it's the abbreviation for "miss" and then i see soprano, which is primarily a female voice...and i always think you're a female, then i know from reading your posts that you're a guy, but my dyslexic brain still gets it all turned around!

you are MIKE, a MAN!

okay, there, i think i've got it now!

I've read almost all books written by Hunter S. Thompson

he calls a lot of his writings the gonzo papers, and he is known as the gonzojournalist (too bad i was proubably high when i registered and misspelled the name)

if anyone remembers in the book and movie fear and loathing in las vegas he names his lawyer Oscar Acosta, Dr. Gonzo, i was actually going to use that name also

Prplhz, okay everybody knows this already, spelled out my name is Purple Haze!! lol But I love the color purple and the song by Jimmy Hendrix, Purple Haze everybody knows that song. I thought it sounded nice. So hence there's my name.