Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever wondered?...

Wondered

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and

wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them.

If you do, they might break your heart... but if you don't, you

might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so

afraid of losing what you already had with that person?

Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't.

You can't tell your heart what to do.

It does it on its own....

when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but

that other person was too afraid to let you?

Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too

much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at

all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear

of rejection was too hard to handle?

We tell lies when we are afraid.... afraid of what we don't know,

afraid of what others will think,

afraid of what will be found out about us.

But every time we tell a lie....

the thing we fear grows stronger.

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would

have, orcould have had.

No one waits forever...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...

What would you do if every time you fell in love; you had to say

good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would

never be there?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never

got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you

couldn't have them?

What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends

with all of my family and they know I love them?

Some people love, and some people die.

But I want to tell you that you are a friend.

If something happened to me tomorrow, you would be in my heart.

Would I be in yours?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine passed this along to me and know I am passing it along to you guys and dolls....It does make you wonder :confused:

-Jamms "doyoureallywantohurtme" :cool:

"Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so

that other person was too afraid to let you? "

ummmmmm yea ive been in both situations with the same person actually.... last year i had the biggest *crush* on this guy... and he had a gf... but when they broke up he was so hesitant to let himself have feelings for someone else (me)... so he wouldnt let me get any closer to him than friends.... until finally he began to have feelings for me but it was too late b/c i have already begun dating someone else.... so that part SUX. when someone is afraid to let u love them and when theyre finally ready.. uve already moved on sorta... but THEN... *hehe* the story gets better- we finally hooked up and went out for a week or so... but then broke up b/c he was more comfortable with us as friends. which fuckin sucked so bad. but i went along with his wishes and remained just his 'friend'- despite the hooking up and hanging out 24-7 while we were just 'friends' *lol* :D

but then he "couldnt tell his heart how to feel" and we ended up getting back together. so despite his wanting to stay friends so we didnt ruin what we had going for a while... he fell in love with me and here we are. :love:

so i guess the moral of the story is never be afraid to tell someone how u feel... and even if u fall in love with ur best friend- dont fight it. u could be missing out on someone who is perfect for u... in my case, he was missing out on someone who was perfect for him but he finally came to his senses!! *lol* :laugh:

sorry so long guys- i rambled a lil bit.... btw-xtcgspot- i love uuuu!! *hehe* mwah! :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by jammy

Wondered

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and

wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

Hey hon! hope this is just a quote and everything is OK?

My vote is that NOT saying it can hurt the worst.

I've got a little bit of a filter, so REALLY horrible shit doesn't come out of my mouth and when you care for people (relationships or just friends) there isn't much that can't be repaired or worked out.

Almost all of my regrets have been from NOT saying -

- friends who i knew were in trouble

- ladies whom i never approached

- partners that i didn't communicate well enough with

This is a little like that thread about approaching people - sometimes its just really hard to say something 'cause you feel like a lots at stake

Thanks for the respones! :D

Everything is cool with me on the home front. Its funny that I got it today after I have recently done some thinking about me and my life and what the hell I am doing. It seems I constantly set myself up one way or another to get hurt. But to tell you the truth, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thats what life is about. I'm not a little scared kid anymore and I can handle it. The people that I have loved (or still do) are still in my life for which I am grateful for. I cannot unfortunately choose whom I fall in love with, but boy does it suck when doors get slammed in your face when they do not allow you to love them :(...But in any case, it has only made me emotionally stronger and able to tough out the next relationship I will be in. So it all works out in the end. Back to the beginning of the quote I think it hurts more to say nothing you wish you had, b/c you end up playing "what if" in your head :confused:...

-Jamms "apparentlyiamwhatinthesig" :cool:

Originally posted by linabina

"Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so

that other person was too afraid to let you? "

ummmmmm yea ive been in both situations with the same person actually.... last year i had the biggest *crush* on this guy... and he had a gf... but when they broke up he was so hesitant to let himself have feelings for someone else (me)... so he wouldnt let me get any closer to him than friends.... until finally he began to have feelings for me but it was too late b/c i have already begun dating someone else.... so that part SUX. when someone is afraid to let u love them and when theyre finally ready.. uve already moved on sorta... but THEN... *hehe* the story gets better- we finally hooked up and went out for a week or so... but then broke up b/c he was more comfortable with us as friends. which fuckin sucked so bad. but i went along with his wishes and remained just his 'friend'- despite the hooking up and hanging out 24-7 while we were just 'friends' *lol* :D

but then he "couldnt tell his heart how to feel" and we ended up getting back together. so despite his wanting to stay friends so we didnt ruin what we had going for a while... he fell in love with me and here we are. :love:

so i guess the moral of the story is never be afraid to tell someone how u feel... and even if u fall in love with ur best friend- dont fight it. u could be missing out on someone who is perfect for u... in my case, he was missing out on someone who was perfect for him but he finally came to his senses!! *lol* :laugh:

sorry so long guys- i rambled a lil bit.... btw-xtcgspot- i love uuuu!! *hehe* mwah! :heart: :heart:

I was in a similar situation but now it's all over...it would take more than this space that I have to type in to tell the story:(

I agree 100%

Originally posted by jammy

Thanks for the respones! :D

Everything is cool with me on the home front. Its funny that I got it today after I have recently done some thinking about me and my life and what the hell I am doing. It seems I constantly set myself up one way or another to get hurt. But to tell you the truth, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thats what life is about. I'm not a little scared kid anymore and I can handle it. The people that I have loved (or still do) are still in my life for which I am grateful for. I cannot unfortunately choose whom I fall in love with, but boy does it suck when doors get slammed in your face when they do not allow you to love them :(...But in any case, it has only made me emotionally stronger and able to tough out the next relationship I will be in. So it all works out in the end. Back to the beginning of the quote I think it hurts more to say nothing you wish you had, b/c you end up playing "what if" in your head :confused:...

-Jamms "apparentlyiamwhatinthesig" :cool:

:D