Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let the pissing match begin!!!

What's up with that asshole wishing tradgey upon others. Just because your life is tragic you shouldn't be wishing your misery on others.

And I love the way that of course you were there to see the drunk guy get into the car. Hope you will be able to sleep tonight knowing that you could have stopped this terrible incident from hapenning to your "friend". Glad I am not in your social circle since you allow drunks to get behind the wheel.

Originally posted by trikki

What's up with that asshole wishing tradgey upon others. Just because your life is tragic you shouldn't be wishing your misery on others.

And I love the way that of course you were there to see the drunk guy get into the car. Hope you will be able to sleep tonight knowing that you could have stopped this terrible incident from hapenning to your "friend". Glad I am not in your social circle since you allow drunks to get behind the wheel.

HE ALSO STATED THAT HE WAS TOO FUCKED UP HIMSELF TO GO AFTER THE KID! YET, HE CLAIMS TO HAVE SO MUCH REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE! :rolleyes:

Lets get the facts straight, look at the other post, I posted what I did because someone had no regret and chose to post a negative comment , I like some others on this board feel terrible about this. As for my social circle, the drunk was not a friend, just someone renting an apt below me.and his friend did everything to stop him except jump in front of the car. I have lost a family member to a drunk driver and in fact have made sure three people that had too much to drink this summer got home safely. As for my djing, love me or hate me I could care less, whenever you want to step into the booth we can talk.

Originally posted by thepulse

Lets get the facts straight, look at the other post, I posted what I did because someone had no regret and chose to post a negative comment , I like some others on this board feel terrible about this. As for my social circle, the drunk was not a friend, just someone renting an apt below me.and his friend did everything to stop him except jump in front of the car. I have lost a family member to a drunk driver and in fact have made sure three people that had too much to drink this summer got home safely. As for my djing, love me or hate me I could care less, whenever you want to step into the booth we can talk.

You, my friend, are just a clown... plain and simple

Originally posted by thepulse

WHATEVER...I POSTED MESSAGE HOW EVERYBODY IS A DEAD PERSON'S BEST FRIEND and YOU somehow, took that personally!

Originally posted by queenbitch

All I have to say is that the "pulse" has proven time and again what a jerkoff he is. Get over yourself LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather hear Kirk Lopez! :gang:

Personally I'd rather stick a needle in my eye then listen to either of them

:knife: