Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Meetup This Friday 8/3!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the countdown is comin to a close soon....im down to 5 hours and ill be headin to nyc in full gear hopefully to meet all of you!!! hey twinange1 u better show up....even though i see you almost every week!!! lol.....so i guess heres the list

me finesse112 twinange1 rdancer bigart trancerxn112 doubtness bigpoppanils clubbingirl donvito knxtc djmikeE spd1980 millertime22 djmikebugout ob1 dolik aznsk1kass and bigwill...and the other peeps from the meetup announcement under the NYC Board.....this is pretty big...im impressed.....but who will be there.....i definately am.....2 a.m. ill be right by the booth just to remind.....black tank top (or no shirt) with black pants black shoes!!!! if its v.i.p. just stay around that area!!!! we will be able to get in anyway!!!! so hope to see that whole list there....just yell kyle when u get around the dj booth stairs.....LILLIZZY u better make an apperance if your going!!! later all!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL TONIGHT!!!! ITS GOING TO BE RIDICULOUS!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: later all

kyle:laugh: :laugh: