Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the best song you peeps had have sex to?

atomicapples

Originally posted by scaredgirl

Progressive Trans specially the dark one with a lot of bass lines

Pual Okenfold NY - Rescue me

Danny Howells - Promesis

Deep Dish - Rennaissance

deep and dark makes me go WILD :cool:

will you move to NYC and Marry me?????????:bounce::smoke::D

Originally posted by babymamas2

to bang to: but my favorite cd right now is steve lawler global underground nubreed disc one. i think that is what it is called but not sure.....i downloaded the whole thing.

that cd is sexy as fuck.....i want you, love you some more

no shit... that girls voice on the first song (actually track 2) is just haunting!!!

I fucked my ex up the asshole to the song "Muzik" by Orang'e. It was either "Muzik" or "More Muzik," I don't quite remember. She started giggling at the part where it slows down and the Deep voice comes on and says "How do you feel?.....How do you feeeel?"

Both songs are phat.

<sighs> Ever the orchestra nerd...

I *love* doing it to Beethoven's violin concerto...it builds SO perfectly.

In general I like really chill music - arovane, stuff like that. Sometimes, though, it's gotta be hard, loud and fast - bad boy bill, carl cox, etc. Sometimes you're just in the mood for a fuck... ;)

Originally posted by atomicapples

chula, for the first time??? wtf? was it your first time having sex??? most of the girls i had sex with came all over me... it was like a water main blew... if you want... met up with me... hint hint... hehehehehehe.. :)

HAHAHAHA! But no, it wasnt my first time having sex. Just the first time I ever came with a guy. No guy has ever been able to do it. I recently had my first orgasm with a guy by him munching. Intercourse dosent do it for me yet. By the way, is that your way of asking me to find out whats so atomic about your apples?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHAHA! But no, it wasnt my first time having sex. Just the first time I ever came with a guy. No guy has ever been able to do it. I recently had my first orgasm with a guy by him munching. Intercourse dosent do it for me yet. By the way, is that your way of asking me to find out whats so atomic about your apples?

HAHAHAHAHA!

ewww... hehehe you pervert~! LMAo im telling you... no joke, i gave a girl one time 18-21 orgasms, if i counted right. i can tell when a girl is about to get one, they start to breath mad hard, and then they scream... and then they scream, get off of me... but when i do, they are like wtf you get off for... lol i dont understand them... sooo demanding but they scream out the wrong shit. i guess the reason why a girl always has been cumming with me is cuz i care about if she had a good time more then if i had a good time. personally, girls look sooo funny when they cum... is mad funny... but one thing i dont like is then i pull out, and they cummed like 7+ i dick is all wet, and there is like cum all over my lower body, balls are all wet, the bed... etc... but if im not in the mood, of just in the mood for a quicky then, bam.. i will cum in 3 mins, just work it the way it feels good for me, and bam... all over the place... lol if you ever in the mood for a orgasm give em a buzz... lol

Originally posted by atomicapples

ewww... hehehe you pervert~! LMAo im telling you... no joke, i gave a girl one time 18-21 orgasms, if i counted right. i can tell when a girl is about to get one, they start to breath mad hard, and then they scream... and then they scream, get off of me... but when i do, they are like wtf you get off for... lol i dont understand them... sooo demanding but they scream out the wrong shit. i guess the reason why a girl always has been cumming with me is cuz i care about if she had a good time more then if i had a good time. personally, girls look sooo funny when they cum... is mad funny... but one thing i dont like is then i pull out, and they cummed like 7+ i dick is all wet, and there is like cum all over my lower body, balls are all wet, the bed... etc... but if im not in the mood, of just in the mood for a quicky then, bam.. i will cum in 3 mins, just work it the way it feels good for me, and bam... all over the place... lol if you ever in the mood for a orgasm give em a buzz... lol

:laugh:

I am not a pervert apples. Just wanted to know.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LMFAO!