Clubplanet Nightlife Community

white party @merge

...were there for about an hour or so early in the night. THe place looked pretty cool with all the white stuff hanging from the ceiling and the "snow" on the floor. But all the people wearing white was a little much, especially since most people DID NOT NEED TO BE WEARING WHITE!

There wasn't too many people there yet.

The music was ok, nothing special, but it was still early in the night. I heard remixes of Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Madonna (an older song).

The one bartender, Steve, was awesome.

We left at about 12:30/1:00, so I dont know if it got better.

Originally posted by looma

Lukey,

You were at merge friday? How was it?

Chino's comming over to smoke a blunt with his broken sholder.:laugh:

looms, i went to xs on friday. had a good time. music was good. better then i expected but i was just wondering because i saw them setting up for merge and it looked good:rolleyes:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

RIGHT, Cause it would have made MUCH more sense if all the people were wearing BLACK!:rolleyes:

The whole point of a "White Party" is for everyone to come dressed in WHITE!

Yeah...i think I got it...but as I said...some people DID NOT need to be wearing white...catch my drift?

I thought it was really good. Place looked really nice. It did get crowded, but i was not into the music. Eddie baez definitly had an off night. I think he is usually good, but he was way off. Lots of people were dressed in white, which was cool.

The club looked cool....all the fake white snow stuff. The VIP area reminded me of the sheiks set up tents in the desert to party. I think it's called a caravan. Pretty cool decorations but there's no energy in that place. Sound system's awesome but wasn't overly impressed with the music. I was there for about an hour then headed over to Tempts.

As soon as i stepped foot in the door, I could feel the energy. I had forgotten my VIP & Joel let me in for $10 anyway. I thought that was really cool of him. Denny was A-MAZING as usual. His b-day party should be outta' control!!!!

The way they did the place was sick. From the moment you walked up you knew it was gonna be cool inside and it was. They had shit every where, gave it a nice feel. One of the better looking white parties I've seen. Got there early had a nice crowd. Eddie go started a little slow, so went over to Xs. Had a good time, but decided to finish with Eddie. Place got pretty crowed, but not overly insane. Eddie was playing better, but not as good as usaully. RetroMetro with Andy should be a great night. Last time he was there he ripped it up.:blank:

Originally posted by sha-sha

The VIP area reminded me of the sheiks set up tents in the desert to party. I think it's called a caravan.

As soon as i stepped foot in the door, I could feel the energy. I had forgotten my VIP & Joel let me in for $10 anyway. I thought that was really cool of him. Denny was A-MAZING as usual. His b-day party should be outta' control!!!!

You party in the desert with Sheiks???? :jawdrop: Girl if that's true.....why are wasting time in little o'l Temptations??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

HAAA.....

That's just the feelin' it gave me---->the way the VIP was decorated. Even if i was royalty.... i'll never be too good for Tempts. Those ppl. don't know what their missin'!!!!

You party in the desert with Sheiks???? :jawdrop: Girl if that's true.....why are wasting time in little o'l Temptations??? :confused: :confused: :confused: