Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A great day for stacychase

i woke up this morning full of dread. i had an offsite meeting to attend and it was a good 2+ hours away. i was like damn what happened to my weekend.

well as i began my drive to boonton, nj, i felt myself begin to relax. i put in my new cd ( great xmas present) and jammed all the way to my destination. it was in the country and so luch and green. as i arrived at my destination, i saw a mommy deer and her baby. it was beautiful and precious.....

well the meeting went well. i am working with a dynamic new team and we had our shit together and do believe we impressed the head cheese. he than spoke to me about some new opportunities within the firm.... :) not sure if it is what i want, however it is nice to have things to think about and knowing me, i will probably go for it.......

i drove one my colleagues back into the city tonight and than chatted with the best friend i have ever had on the phone. just sharing our days..... i realized how blessed i have been having this person brought into my life. never before have i ever had a friend as supportive as she is. everyone should be this blessed in their lifetime....

oh, i have also decided to move into the city and i am excited about that as well.

i realized that at this moment, things could not get much better.... making sure that i say my praters tonight.

so here i sit, about to try and go to sleep, however i am jumpy and excited....... just wanted to share my day with the world.

i hope that everyone had as great a day as i had... sleep tight everyone....

-steph

Originally posted by Abstrakt

Heyyy guess who LOL...thats great hun! Glad you're feeling so happy :)

ali you are alive, were have you been??? what is going on? how is life????? :) i sent a huge shout out on CP last week for ya... But nobody answered... :( Call me, call me.....

-steph