Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends?

chula22

Well, alot has changed within the past 10 years. I am the only one in the group that is Hispanic mixed. The other three are "100% black". I have been realizing lately that they expect me to be more "black", when I am who I am. I am mixed not "BLACK".

They actually called me out to dinner last night to accuse me of trying to make a pass at one of their men, who was my friend before they stared dating. HAHAHAHA!

That was unbelievable. I am the one that hooked them up. They didnt even want to try, and I made them. If I wanted him I would never have introduced them. Anyhow, I feel that without trust their is no foundation, without a foundation there is nothing. If they can't trust me then I dont need their so called friendship. It's time to move on.

This is why I dont have any girlfriends. Life is so much simpler when all my friends are guys.

thats shady shit....real friends wouldnt do that......

i dealt with some shady friends this past year and lost a few,ended up losing most of my crew, its strange at first and i even see them out at clubs...definitly not something i thought id ever have to deal with but im so much better off.....and so will you after you break away from the drama and bullshit

good luck girlie :D

Slowly, and Gradually fade out of the picture. Hang out with different people, and less and less with them... eventually they and you will see that youre worlds apart... (btw how come when you stop hanging out with your friends you start to think why the F*ck was I with them anyway? IMO.)

agree with everyone else, just slowly stop hanging out with them.

i ended a 20 year friendship (knew the guy since kindergarten) a few years ago the wrong way, with a big FU! and that was that. that works, but its a bit harsh and u dont want to have any bad karma coming back to haunt u in the future.

good luck.

I disagree wit the take two years out of my life approach. Had this friend of 10 yrs I tried that 'slow' approach and let me tell you that bastard would not let go. I was like his only friend. Camped outside my place, left messages galore, if not for fear of prison I woulda shot the dude.

Guest gabo

Tell them you joined the KKK!

(ok people I know its fucked up, but its a joke, so I dont want any posts saying how fucked up Iam)

I disagree with the long approach. You should just be honest. If you no longer wanna have anything to do with them, you should just tell them how it is.

I'm actually going through the same thing now, but with my girlfriend. I honestly don't know how I feel about her, and I'm not sure if I want to continue our relationship. I haven't said anything yet because I don't wanna say anything I'm gonna regret later on, but I'm not gonna wait much longer.

The more you wait, the harder it gets.

Originally posted by sum12nv

thats shady shit....real friends wouldnt do that......

i dealt with some shady friends this past year and lost a few,ended up losing most of my crew, its strange at first and i even see them out at clubs...definitly not something i thought id ever have to deal with but im so much better off.....and so will you after you break away from the drama and bullshit

good luck girlie :D

Thank you sum!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Slowly, and Gradually fade out of the picture. Hang out with different people, and less and less with them... eventually they and you will see that youre worlds apart... (btw how come when you stop hanging out with your friends you start to think why the F*ck was I with them anyway? IMO.)

The thing is that I have been doing that for the past year and a half. We only really hang out when one of our birthdays come around. But even that is beginning to be too much. I dont think I can drift any further. I either have to just come out and tell them or just leave them alone all together.

Originally posted by petp

agree with everyone else, just slowly stop hanging out with them.

i ended a 20 year friendship (knew the guy since kindergarten) a few years ago the wrong way, with a big FU! and that was that. that works, but its a bit harsh and u dont want to have any bad karma coming back to haunt u in the future.

good luck.

That is the problem with meeting up with them and telling them. They have slowly but surely been working my nerves for the past year. I am afraid that if we meet up I am going to Screw them all over. I am going to go into my bitch attack, which is rare by the way. I know that I am basically going to send them all to hell and I dont want it ti be that way. I want to leave it off where if I was to bump into them in the street I we will be able to say Hi. We have been through alot together and regardless of how Naive and simple minded they are they were my friends once before.

Originally posted by bungee

I disagree wit the take two years out of my life approach. Had this friend of 10 yrs I tried that 'slow' approach and let me tell you that bastard would not let go. I was like his only friend. Camped outside my place, left messages galore, if not for fear of prison I woulda shot the dude.

:laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO

I'm sorry but you have a way with words.

well then u answered your own question. just stop hangin with the alltogether. just forget them period.

and why is it that most friendships end because of someone of the opposite sex?!?!? pretty petty and childish if u ask me.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I disagree with the long approach. You should just be honest. If you no longer wanna have anything to do with them, you should just tell them how it is.

I'm actually going through the same thing now, but with my girlfriend. I honestly don't know how I feel about her, and I'm not sure if I want to continue our relationship. I haven't said anything yet because I don't wanna say anything I'm gonna regret later on, but I'm not gonna wait much longer.

I have been on the same side that your girl is on. Do me a favor, whatever you do, just make sure you tell her personally. Don't leave her hanging.

And good Luck! I hope everything works out for you sweety.

Originally posted by petp

well then u answered your own question. just stop hangin with the alltogether. just forget them period.

and why is it that most friendships end because of someone of the opposite sex?!?!? pretty petty and childish if u ask me.

That is what I am going to do. Just let them be. I never thought that a guy would ever come between us. But I guess it's because Love blinds you. Maybe after the relationship is over, the person realizes what they have lost.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Agreed! Had to break it off with a girlfriend about half a year ago. Still don't really know how i feel about her (she's awesome), but something wasn't right and we were growing apart.

How come they don't realize that the friendship is ending? They must or they don't understand you at all!!!

Why don't you give them a "I used to love hanging out with you guys, but you're putting all this pressure on me. What's up?" You might be surprised at what you find out. They may be feeling just as awkward...