Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions on Joey Harrisons Surf Club?

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Hey its Sergio. Great post. You should just read what people write about the club in its 5 to 10 topics a week. Good idea though. Looking forward to having the party.

Yep, just looking through the list of comments. Looks pretty positive.

All the Jersey people -- look for details about a Clubplanet party soon!

I can't find a reason not to throw a Club Planet party at the Surf Club. I'm surprised it wasn't done earlier in the year. Always have a great time at Surf Club, so do all my friends. :D:cool::D:cool:

Now that summer is winding down, things are only going to get better:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by thesandman

Surf Club is the only place no one argues about on this board..lol

Sunday= Banged Up Great Time

Exactly - there is nothing that we don't like about Surf Club - its great. Especially since our house is within walking distance - even better:drunk:

The Surf Club is great but Sunday only.

I do have one prob though.

The 5-6 fat looser bouncers that jummped my friend two sundays ago for no reason. These guys love free shots,I would love to get them in a ring one on one. I have a couple of friends that bounce their and there not like that but these guys were such pussys.

I might have to show up for the foam party and sneak up on them then.

Also one other prob: 4$(actually atleast $5 with tip) for a coolers light CAN. I don't mind paying that much for a bottle but can.

Other then that it's a great place.

Originally posted by tempkid

The Surf Club is great but Sunday only.

I do have one prob though.

The 5-6 fat looser bouncers that jummped my friend two sundays ago for no reason. These guys love free shots,I would love to get them in a ring one on one. I have a couple of friends that bounce their and there not like that but these guys were such pussys.

I might have to show up for the foam party and sneak up on them then.

Also one other prob: 4$(actually atleast $5 with tip) for a coolers light CAN. I don't mind paying that much for a bottle but can.

Other then that it's a great place.

I need to meet you TEMPKID b/c you are either the funniest mother fucker on this planet or you are dumb as a load of bricks! I hope you're the former but in case you are the latter, I mean the first one!:D

Surf Club is definitely a good place to have such a party because people can actually talk to one another as well as get all sorts of mangled. My only complaint goes along with Tempkids...the Cans, they suck, but I deal...Whatevs!!

HEY Johnnyblackroc Tempkid isnt what he seems....lol

(TEMPTKID I told you I would say it on the board!) HEHEHEH He's a kool kid, a lot of fun to hang out with, oh and so is Saleen351, and also Ceeotter even though I only see her behind the bar we have to hang out some time!

LAURIE

P.S. Ceeotter did you figure out this new board yet? I still have yet to do it! WTF I STILL HATE IT!

Originally posted by lesdig

Surf Club is definitely a good place to have such a party because people can actually talk to one another as well as get all sorts of mangled. My only complaint goes along with Tempkids...the Cans, they suck, but I deal...Whatevs!!

YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH.....IM SICK OF YOUR TRASH TALKING ON THIS BOARD! I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOUR SORRY ASS AT THIS MEET-UP-SO I CAN KICK THE CRAP OUT OF IT!

Just kidding!

hehehehehehhe....that was funny. Will you miss me this weekend or what?

And yes, I would love to see a clubplanet meetup at Surf Club, I will be in attendence most definitely.

Originally posted by laurie619

HEY Johnnyblackroc Tempkid isnt what he seems....lol

(TEMPTKID I told you I would say it on the board!) HEHEHEH He's a kool kid, a lot of fun to hang out with, oh and so is Saleen351, and also Ceeotter even though I only see her behind the bar we have to hang out some time!

LAURIE

P.S. Ceeotter did you figure out this new board yet? I still have yet to do it! WTF I STILL HATE IT!

Thanks for the good word. I don't know what the others our talking about. I guess some people don't find it normal to go out drink a little, have a couple shots, and have a good time. I'm all about having fun.

Originally posted by tempkid

Thanks for the good word. I don't know what the others our talking about. I guess some people don't find it normal to go out drink a little, have a couple shots, and have a good time. I'm all about having fun.

Simmer down there Tempkid it was a joke you know I love ya!

• 2 years later...