Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is one of the funniest thread i have seen on CNYC

back2basics-

Ok check this thread from NY

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50151&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Look at the guys web site and find the 'secrect' pages of semi-naked cracked out women cavorting. Juts click on where it says 'HERE' at the bottom, each indevidual letter has a different page of pics.

Anyway read the thread, it's pretty funny. That's NY for you people... peeps run, run fast, run west there is a home for you here.

Kome on now, bacK2BasiKs, Kouldn't you find something else for us to looK at on KnyK board?

gimme me a breaK

gimme me a breaK

breaK me of piece of that Kit Kat bar

(sorry, after i typed the first "...breaK" i had to finish the jingle):)

Oh come on the girls are either

a) Very cheap, dirty strippers.

B) Cheap hookers.

Look at them, their skanky. He hires em with his dad's cash. Get's em over takes pics and sticks them on his web site in an attempt to make himeself look good.

Tell me the only time you see girls like that? Brothels.

That's NY for ya ;)

after hearing you do the jingle from the Kit Kat commercial I am ready to give you a break, or I'll have one of my boys do it. Too bad it won't be a piece of any Kit Kat bar, but a piece of your leg, or maybe a finger... :gang: or I'll just have Guadalupe give you the herpes.... lol

What's up dude, so when exactly is the big Peeps Chicago Tour in effect? Gotta put a face with the name some time soon.

yeah, those damn K heads can get pretty damn annoying sometimes. It's especially annoying when your boy sucks up some K and then Hits that K Hole, it just ruins everyone's night.

But B2B is totally right, it's fun fucking with their heads. They get all paranoid when you point and laugh at them. It's farking hilarious...

Originally posted by bouncyboy

yeah, those damn K heads can get pretty damn annoying sometimes. It's especially annoying when your boy sucks up some K and then Hits that K Hole, it just ruins everyone's night.

But B2B is totally right, it's fun fucking with their heads. They get all paranoid when you point and laugh at them. It's farking hilarious...

BB this post is phucking evil. If somebody sniffs K and gets themselves into a K-hole the last thing their going to do is ruin your night. The most their going to do is sit and stare @ whatevers going on in their mind.

You've been phucked up. You prolly don't dig on people phuck'n w/ you when your phucked up, right? Phuck'n w/ someone in a K-hole is like phuck'n w/ a retard.

Very weak and very mean.

Non of them could be models, not a chance.

If they look like hookers and act like hookers... then they must be hookers. :)

Did everybody read the story of his life in the post?

Left home at 14, went to a convent, he's not working now but still has a huge pad in Manhatten... but he made all his money. Then read his resume and see that there is NO WAY he could pay for his pad with the job's he has done. Good job his dad's a 'multi-millionair'

Woah Killer, I don't fuck with people in K Holes. I am talking about the people that are up and moving around.

I think K period is evil. I have tried it and will never touch it again. I mean if you are willing to take a drug that was made to put cats to sleep to get high then you deserve to get made fun of.

As for the K Hole ruining your night. It has ruined mine a few times as my friend would go into a K Hole and get us kicked out of the club.

Relax there Marcelo, or go back to sleep until you wake up on the right side of the bed... lol

I think it's funny how all of the girls kept trading shirts, then he would take a picture, then they would trade again. They must be hookers, they don't even have thier own clothing. But a couple of them were pretty hot, but something about that trashy look turns me off a bit.

Originally posted by tranceaction

c'mon B2B - he doesnt need to hire hookers..

Sound KracKtory is filled with girls like those..

On second thought I think I'd rather be a veterinarian than a drug lord..

I would rather hire a hooker than have sex with a girl from the crackfactory ;)