Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey All.......

I know so many peeps come on here time to time saying that they don't know anyone anymore blah blah blah......and I'm going to be no different.

BUT I'LL BE NICE ABOUT IT?:D

anyway, what's up all????? what the hell is going on over here...if you couldn't tell I'm bored out of my gord!!!!

:goofy:

what's up?

i'm guessing the same shit's going on here now as before - you know - bored ass people connecting and imagining who all these folks they don't really know actually are.

so, why you been away for so long?

why bored enough today?

come out and meet us at the 8/10 meetup...

Originally posted by exodust

I know so many peeps come on here time to time saying that they don't know anyone anymore blah blah blah......and I'm going to be no different.

BUT I'LL BE NICE ABOUT IT?:D

anyway, what's up all????? what the hell is going on over here...if you couldn't tell I'm bored out of my gord!!!!

:goofy:

What the hell is a gord anyway? :)

Originally posted by barvybe

what's up?

i'm guessing the same shit's going on here now as before - you know - bored ass people connecting and imagining who all these folks they don't really know actually are.

why bored enough today?

lol

actually Exodust has been chillin with us for a while....lately there hasnt been many meetups but we used to hang out all the time a few months ago...

Theres a pretty big group of us that go out all the time together..most have moved on from this board though to V I P Guestlist, Ezdreamer and NAughty Board....

Come on out and meet up wit us one day, we love gettin new heads to come out and chill.........

Originally posted by barvybe

what's up?

why bored enough today?

WHERE and WHEN?

Originally posted by peeps

exodork - go brush that nappy shit that covers your ass. that should keep you busy all damn day

:horns: :laugh::finger::laugh:

FUCK YOU!

where the hell are you JP????

your starting to upset me - I haven't gotten an email from you in like a month....am I not special anymore?:rolleyes:

The only times I hear from you is when your ragging on one of my posts you fucking bastard!

i've been slammed with shit as of late, rockstar.

if i have upset you - SUCK IT UP!!

:tongue:

and email works both ways, sweets. you can send me a "good morning you bald son of a bitch" message too, ya know

but i do think i owe you a drink, or two. if you and charrails knew the difference between charles st and charlton st, i would have hooked you guys up

check your email later

:cool: