Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ewwwww, i was stood up!! i hate MEN,

ok, i was stood up tonight, i was suppose to meet this guy at the resturant in the village, and the bitch fucking stood me up!

why do guys get weird with me, i think im cute as hell, and im Smart as fuck, and i could so love someone, if they spent the time to look over my Clubs, and Party thing, god, im fucking 28, i need to settle down........

ewwwwww, i feel a mid life crisis coming along

UGH!

:(

I was stood up once

I was talkin to this guy online and we planned to meet at SF round 5:00am by the main entrance and he never showed I was so pissed. He called me the next day with an excuse and came to meet me the next day and we have been dating every since =)

so u never know maybe this guy has an excuse, but if he does it again, then dont bother with him. Guys come and go

i hope he has a good explanation, that is rude behavior! hopefully you seized the opportunity to flirt with the nearest hottie as long as you were dressed up & looking cute for a date.

you should come to the newbie meetup next friday and make some new friends. :D

If he didn't call (you have a cell phone), then don't even look back. I wouldn't even take a call from him now!

yes, some of us are assholes, dickheads, scrubs, losers, users, fuckheads, abusers, suckers, shitbags, liars, theives, scumbags, bitches, bastards, fuckers and chuckers, conceited, mean, rude, cruel, inconsiderate, snobs, and stupid-dumbass motherfuckers.

oh, did i mention assholes?

and these are some of our good qualities....

j/k - you *sound* cute, sexy and cool. Move on babe!

Originally posted by barvybe

If he didn't call (you have a cell phone), then don't even look back. I wouldn't even take a call from him now!

yes, some of us are assholes, dickheads, scrubs, losers, users, fuckheads, abusers, suckers, shitbags, liars, theives, scumbags, bitches, bastards, fuckers and chuckers, conceited, mean, rude, cruel, inconsiderate, snobs, and stupid-dumbass motherfuckers.

oh, did i mention assholes?

and these are some of our good qualities....

j/k - you *sound* cute, sexy and cool. Move on babe!

Jaysea is a dude.

Originally posted by jaysea

ok, i was stood up tonight, i was suppose to meet this guy at the resturant in the village, and the bitch fucking stood me up!

why do guys get weird with me, i think im cute as hell, and im Smart as fuck, and i could so love someone, if they spent the time to look over my Clubs, and Party thing, god, im fucking 28, i need to settle down........

ewwwwww, i feel a mid life crisis coming along

UGH!

:(

Did you ever meet this guy before? Maybe he's ugly as hell. Dont' worry about being stood up it happens to the best of us....

I'm sorry sweetheart.

I don't know how anybody could do that (stand someone up). It only takes a second to make a phone call and cxl. Don't worry, he'll get his. What comes around goes around...

I'm a member of the 28yr old club myself. I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I am so ready to find myself a nice girl, but just can't seem to find one that doesn't have more issues than a magazine rack...

Anytime you feel venting, feel free to drop me a line.

Keep the faith we're not all bad ;)

28 is a spring chicken (im 28 too), no need to get all harsh and 'settle down' just for the sake of settling down. just go out, have fun and if the right person pops into your life, then so be it, if not, ant least u have fun!!!!

Well the Faggot Called, After 14 hours of pure HELL, And told me that he wasent able to call me Because his mother was feeling ill?

Ok If that is not a Fucking lie, then i dnt no what is?

Soooo. Because im such a Bitch, And maybe Because i had 1 to many cosmo's i decided to walk the 7 blocks to his apt, and See how his MOmmy Was doing? Well a half naked 19yr old named Jason Came to the door, all sporting his CK Briefs, and told me He was sleeping. So YES, i was drunk, and I Might of kicked the door open, and walked into his apt, and Bitched his ass out. IM looking at the news to see the headline

"SCarey Bitch from SoHo, Attacks, Blind date, who pulls a NO SHOW"

Hahaha,

i feel Really stupid now, and im sure im gonna win the award for Crazy Bitch of the year, but I HATE WHEN PEOPLE FUCK WITH ME....so

Fuck it, and fuck him,

He was cute though, hahaha

LOve,

The Crazy Bitch

Originally posted by jaysea

why do guys get weird with me, i think im cute as hell, and im Smart as fuck, and i could so love someone, if they spent the time to look over my Clubs, and Party thing, god :(

No mid-life crisis here but welcome to my world. I'm apparently "friends only" material. I hear all that you stated above, but nothing that moves beyond friendship matierial. Oh well :tongue:. Ce la vie! I say just move on forget the fool who doesn't appreciate what you have to offer. Hey are you going to Splash tonight? Gioia is performing @ 12 mid!!!!

BTW - I'm da CRAZY BITCH...its in the sig :tongue:

-Jamms "weneedtogooutandgetsomedrinkssometime"