Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting To Know You?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by queenbitch

I am quite proud I don't need Daddy or anyone else to buy me anything!!! I support myself. I guess that is why you are so immature, you don't know what being an adult is!!!

fonzie%5F2%2Ejpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am quite proud I don't need Daddy or anyone else to buy me anything!!! I support myself. I guess that is why you are so immature, you don't know what being an adult is!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh I know what being an adult is, well at least i get reminded monthly by my mortgage company. I support myself too. Just because someones parents are in position to buy you a car or whatever doesnt make you childish.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Uh I know what being an adult is, well at least i get reminded monthly by my mortgage company. I support myself too. Just because someones parents are in position to buy you a car or whatever doesnt make you childish.

What makes her childish is the fact that she lies about it! Her saab looks a lot like a Tracker!

1) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE? 19 in a few days

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'2

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND? very, very rarely

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS? Drink-Vodka ..shots-Black house

5)WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? I dont:(

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I'M SOOOOO BORED RIGHT NOW.....SO IN AN ATTEMPT TO AMUSE MYSELF I CAME UP WITH THIS SEMI-PATHETIC TOPIC....OR NOT!!!

1) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE?

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU?

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND?

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS?

5) WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO U DRIVE?

OK HERE'S MINE...........

1) 25

2) 6' 1"

3) SOMETIMES.....USUALLY PARLIAMENTS OR MARLBORO

4) SILVER BULLET MARTINI.....SHOT IS SOCO W/ LIME SHOT

5) LEXUS IS 300 - BLACK

NOW IT'S UR TURN........ :spin:

27....ANUALLY

5 11 ---- 250

KIND BUDD/HARRY

DRINKS-WATER

SHOTS-SUSTANON/FINAPLEX/E.Q./ DECA/SUSPENSION oooooo

2002 BMW 525 SPORT WHITE/TAN

Well queen bitch i can agree lying about things is a bit childish.

I see no purpose in lying when you know the truith will come out.

Although I will admit i have lied on here. I am not really a frog.

Hope no one gets upset at that. Im glad I am not a frog I dont think they would let me in Tempts For Denny's B day Bash.

Although as off the hook as it may be nothing will be better than Denny @ clevlander for the WMC this past march.

Denny blasting out love at first sight scumfrog mix, when it just came out, tons of factory people outside and it just starting to get dusk. Perfect setting

1) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE? 22 in 2 months

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'9''

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND? Smoking is my #1 pet peeve

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS? drinks - beer/007's shots - anything as long as theyre free :D

5) WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO U DRIVE? 99 hyundai elantra:clap:

BG

Originally posted by dani672

[

5. I drive a little blue egg... It is a Daewoo Lanos, anyone that has seen one know what I mean by the egg thing. I should be trading it in for new ride soon... Looking a the Volvo C70 convert.

heehee i have a silver egg!

1. 23

2. 5'3

3. just teh green stuff

4. apple martinis

5. deawoo (my silver egg)

Those little Dawoo's are so cute, I just grew out of mine. I never did get the C70, decided I didn't want to finance so I got the Infinity G20. I didn't want to lie like little whorie...:laugh:

1) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE?

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU?

6'3

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND?

Hell no

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS?

Grey goose and pineapple, Rasberry Long Island's, Crackhouse and Cranberry Shots of 151

5) WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO U DRIVE?

2002 Silver Maxima

i don't really post that much here...but here ya go..

1. Age: 21

2. Height: 6'1

3. Smoke: no cigarettes....might smoke a black & mild once in a while

4. favorite drink: black russian shot: blackhaus or soco with lime

5. Car: 95 Acura Integra GSR....gettin rid of it at the end of the year for an RSX type S or a VW GTI 337

Originally posted by sigmagal

Those little Dawoo's are so cute, I just grew out of mine. I never did get the C70, decided I didn't want to finance so I got the Infinity G20. I didn't want to lie like little whorie...:laugh:

yeah i make fun of my little car but honestly.. it was the best decision i could have made.. it was my first new car and i didn't want to have huge payments.. so i got that car for like 8 grand.. and got to save money and buy my "new additions" heehee and let me tell you its great when you go to the city cause i always find parking on the street! i figure in a few years i will get something else but for now its just be and my egg:)

I know this was post was brought out of the woodwork just to show that Laurie lied or whatever but I'll do it anyways.. :D

1. 21..... but act like Im 60

2. 5'2.... 5th graders are taller than me

3. Parliament Menthol Lights but only if Im really stressed or just really drunk.

4. I stick to beer. Anything else and I get wacky.

5. 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio Convertable