Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Craziest Shyt You Have Ever Seen Or Done At A Club

this may not be the funniest thing, but its the first thing that comes to mind...

i go to SF every once in a while on saturdays....and i always seem to see the same Asian dude humping objects everytime i go (ex: the stairs, a garbage can, the wall etc)....

maybe thats more scary than funny:shake:

One time the fire alarm went off at Twilo and this dude was trying to tell it to be quiet. I don't know how gone he was, but his face was about 6 inches from the little red fire alarm box and he was holding his finger to his lips like he was telling it 'shhhh'. Then he'd stand up for a few seconds, then crouch down again over and over trying to get the box to be quiet. Then he turned around and a bouncer grabbed him and threw him out the door. Me and my friends felt really bad for the guy since it looked like he was tripping pretty hard and didn't look like he even knew where he was.

Then another time, we were rolling at Twilo and I was sitting in between my girlfriend and her friend. I was rolling pretty hard and feeling really horny, so I just reached around them both and started fingering them. It was a Saturday and I was getting some disturbed looks from the gay dudes, but my g/f and her friend were really enjoying it, so I just continued about my business :) The next day my g/f asked if I was fingering her friend also. That's when you blame it on the drugs.

He was telling the alarm box to be quiet!!! That's classic!

The craziest thing I've ever witnessed was during Mardi Gras; there was a train of about 5 men going at it, penetration and all.

As for the craziest thing I've done in a club??? Sorry, my lips are sealed! :tongue:

Originally posted by heretic909

The next day my g/f asked if I was fingering her friend also. That's when you blame it on the drugs.

Ha ha ha, funny shit dude.

The funniest thing that I've ever seen was this one time that my grandfather went out to a club and he suddenly started masterbating infront of everyone. Ha ha ha ha.....he's really old.....it was so funny seeing the look on his face when he was hancuffed and walked out of the club. Hilarious

The funniest thing was when I decided to wear these stellto crazy hells to EXIT one night and I was doin good the whole night didnt bust my ass at all, and then when I was leaving im going down the stairs very carefully and u know how those stairs are carpeted.....well I think a string or something got caught around the hell and I went FLYING down the stairs and my shoe stayed on the step, so I had to walk back up and grab my shoe...to make matters worse when i put it back on and started walkin away I busted my ass again cause my ankle jus gave out....soooooooooo many ppl saw...i laughed it off but I was soooooo embarrassed, those shoes went in the garbage later that night

I was at a club with my friends and we were all out on the dance floor. I was dancing next to my best friend along with some girls we had just met. The next thing I know, this girl has got her hand down my friend's pants and is giving him a hand job in the middle of the dance floor. I looked around to see if my other friends had caught on and it was halarious to see the expression on their faces when they finally realized what was up. We all just laughed at each other and proceeded to keep dancing like nothing was going on. It was just a funny site.

The funniest thing that I've ever seen was this one time that my grandfather went out to a club and he suddenly started masterbating infront of everyone. Ha ha ha ha.....he's really old.....it was so funny seeing the look on his face when he was hancuffed and walked out of the club. Hilarious

-----what the fuck?????

Originally posted by knxtc

-----what the fuck?????

uhhhh i was kinda wondering the same thing.... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Originally posted by heretic909

Then another time, we were rolling at Twilo and I was sitting in between my girlfriend and her friend. I was rolling pretty hard and feeling really horny, so I just reached around them both and started fingering them. It was a Saturday and I was getting some disturbed looks from the gay dudes, but my g/f and her friend were really enjoying it, so I just continued about my business :) The next day my g/f asked if I was fingering her friend also. That's when you blame it on the drugs.

You wouldnt happen to have gotten that on tape? :bounce::eek:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

You wouldnt happen to have gotten that on tape? :bounce::eek:

I kinda doubt it. That was over a year ago. Actually, we never made it back to Twilo again since the summer of 2000. Maybe my g/f thought I'd molest more of her friends if we went back. I imagine it must have been a funny sight, though. I'm a big guy with pale skin and long black hair, my g/f is black with bright red hair, and the other girl was a blonde. We were a...umm...banner of unity for the night. Yeah, that's it. :)

Originally posted by sum12nv

this may not be the funniest thing, but its the first thing that comes to mind...

i go to SF every once in a while on saturdays....and i always seem to see the same Asian dude humping objects everytime i go (ex: the stairs, a garbage can, the wall etc)....

maybe thats more scary than funny:shake:

Holy Shit, I've seen that guy. - What a freak!!

One time I went to Tunnel with my ex-boyfriend, "The Notorious Evan" while DJ Eddie Biaz was spinning. We were so messed up that night, EEKKK'ing are faces off, that I could hardly walk through the club. We were both feelin extremly horny that night, so Evan carried me around the Tunnel since I could hardly feel my legs and brought me upstairs into the DJ both, were he proceeded to go down on me 5 ft. away from Eddie. It was sooo good that I almost forgot we were in public, I couldn't help but scream n moan as people walked by...now that was a crazy night ;)

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, ME AND SOME COWORKERS WENT TO EXIT ON A TEEN NIGHT OR SOMETHING. THIS GIRL THAT WAS WITH US WAS WEARING THESE TIGHT PANTS, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE TOO TIGHT. DURING A SET OF REGGAE SHE BEGAN TO BEND HER KNEEES A LOT WHILE SHAKING HER ASS, AND THEN RRIIIPP!!!! THE BACK OF HER PANTS RIPPED OPEN, EXPOSING HER ASS ALL THE WAY TO HER THIGHS. SHE SAT DOWN THE REST OF THE NIGHT.:laugh:

ANOTHER TIME AT EXIT I WENT WITH MY FRINDS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT. AS WE WERE DANCING WITH THESE GIRLS I FELT SOMEONE KICK ME SQUARE IN THE BACK (OUCH!). THE GIRLS SAID THEY JUST SAW SOMEONE WALK UP AND KICK ME THEN DISAPPEAR.:mad:

This happened one night at Arena:

My girlfriend and I were leaving and we were at coatcheck. She is taking off her stilettos when she notices a jar cap is stuck on one of the heals. We start cracking up and then the coatcheck guys sees it and starts passing the stiletto down the counter so everyone else working could get a look at it. The funniest thing was when I pried the cap off there was still a bump left in it. My girl had to take it away from me before I could do 'one for the road'!

this girl i used to be friends with is this really powerful dancer...so one night at Exit she was on the main dance floor doing these kicks in a big circle and kicks the damn shoe onto the 2nd floor!! we were rolling....and she went up there to get it and couldnt find it.....they werent even her shoes, she borrowed them from our other friend....

...me and the "shoeless dancer" proceed to taco bell after our evening with barely any cash....and order half the menu.....total comes to $10, we only have 7.......but we found 2 rolled up dollar bills in my cigarette pack......taco bell guy just let us go, laughing at us the whole time

Originally posted by sextacy6

One time I went to Tunnel with my ex-boyfriend, "The Notorious Evan" while DJ Eddie Biaz was spinning. We were so messed up that night, EEKKK'ing are faces off, that I could hardly walk through the club. We were both feelin extremly horny that night, so Evan carried me around the Tunnel since I could hardly feel my legs and brought me upstairs into the DJ both, were he proceeded to go down on me 5 ft. away from Eddie. It was sooo good that I almost forgot we were in public, I couldn't help but scream n moan as people walked by...now that was a crazy night ;)

How about a repeat Friday night at Vinyl? I'll provide the "EEKKK" and the tongue..... You provide the legs to wrap around my head.

Evan

craziet shit i've seen...was dat this nasty chinese girl tryin to give head to this goomba at exit... freakin she was butt....just about a month ago at exit....in the secret room ...all the way up top...this girl was givin this guy head and then she was ridin him...there wasn't much peeps up there but we all knew wat was up...and on top of dat...a girl dat they didn't know was basically chillin next to them and watchin them go at it...i wanted to go there and cheer the guy on..hahhaha dat was the freakest shit i've seen:eek:

I was in DC at this rave "Energize" at the DC Armory and my g/f and I were in the House room in the basement and Derrick Carter was spinning. This guy in a Terrell Davis Denver Broncos jersey was stumbling around and has his hands down his pants. All of the sudden he pulls his pants down, dives on the CONCRETE floor and begins humping the floor very hard. He does this for almost a minute while the crowd parts like the Red Sea. Then gets up, pulls up his pants and walks away like nothing happened. It was very disturbing.

I have a friend who a few years back at ROXY FRIDAYS out of no were collapsed so all the gwakers and security guys started to surround him and I dont know some guy who said he was a doctor started checking his vitals and out of no where he jumped up about 10 feet in the air a started dancing again he didnt even know what happened.

Back in 94 I was in a club called Vevlet, I forgot where it was some where in Nyc in the twenties. Anyway I was there with my boy I Look to my left and there is a girl and guy on the floor she is giving him head. WoW was I amazed, after that they tried to have sex but the positioning just wasnt right. People will do anything when they are messed up.