Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP is still the best board!

What are you guys parterning up on?? Do they consult with you about their inner workings.. I am sure they hardly know you exist.. You should see if they would make you a moderator here and then you guys can run shit... HERE! ;-)

Originally posted by trinat11

What are you guys parterning up on?? Do they consult with you about their inner workings.. I am sure they hardly know you exist.. You should see if they would make you a moderator here and then you guys can run shit... HERE! ;-)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

How's the fascist cult these days?

There's way too many boards right now....

too bad CP didn't fix up their act till AFTER half the people moved to other boards....

but sometimes the other boards are dead, this one did weather the storm and is still people's first (i think).....

I spend half the day switching from board to board trying to find someone/something interesting....

I wish it could go back to when everyone was on this one board....I think all these other boards had good intentions but now everyone's divided which sucks.....

BTW_ steve see ya tonight....lil' blizzy blizzy on the dancefloorizzy....;)

i love all the boards but this is my main one. i wouldn't know ANY of you if it weren't for CLUB PLANET!!! remember when everybody was so high on CP that we were designing a logo to wear at Twilo so we could identify each other? whatever happened to that warm fuzzy feeling? come back, come back!!!

Originally posted by charrails

There's way too many boards right now....

too bad CP didn't fix up their act till AFTER half the people moved to other boards....

but sometimes the other boards are dead, this one did weather the storm and is still people's first (i think).....

I spend half the day switching from board to board trying to find someone/something interesting....

I wish it could go back to when everyone was on this one board....I think all these other boards had good intentions but now everyone's divided which sucks.....

BTW_ steve see ya tonight....lil' blizzy blizzy on the dancefloorizzy....;)

Very well put Chuck. It is a bitch to bounce from board to board.

Can't wait for tonight bro....you makin it to Calico's to get all ripped up pre DD?