Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dannyhowells.com

jprutig

has anyone esle tried to download that dj set that they have up?

i did, (it's a zip file) and when i tired to open it, my pc said - "hey fucko - go screw up a mac will ya?"

j/k

"cannot open file:does not appear to be a valid archive"

can someone tell me what the hell that means?

it also said i should try to d/l it again...

:confused:

Originally posted by silente

wouldn't he still have to download them, though? Just from a different location?

Yeh sure, but he was having a problem with the ZIP file by the sound of it.

36k modem... god man get it sorted. This is the year 2001.

back2basics - ohandbuyapc.

Silente- you going to check out Danny Howells labor day weekend at Vinyl? 10 hour set. . . .

I'm thinking of driving up/catching an air shuttle up that weekend. Do you know what the door people/policy is like there?

OH! btw, Mexican Eddie (the dude I told you about earlier) got arrested for credit card fraud. Sorry. I really wanted to help out. I hope you find another solution! :(

b2b - i d/l it last night at home. good looking out, though. thanks.

i didn't get a chacne tolisten to it yet,t hough.

i DID get a chacne to hear sander k's part 1 from onkyo (sp?) and satoshi's part from filter 14, though. and i have to tell ya, mini-disk fucking rock. plug that usb right in and record any streaming shit you can connect to. hot damn.

hey scratch - i know i'll be there, and there's a good chance thatthe good chap b2b AND the good wombat will be there, too.

i can't wait for that.

Originally posted by scratchapella

Silente- you going to check out Danny Howells labor day weekend at Vinyl? 10 hour set. . . .

I'm thinking of driving up/catching an air shuttle up that weekend. Do you know what the door people/policy is like there?

OH! btw, Mexican Eddie (the dude I told you about earlier) got arrested for credit card fraud. Sorry. I really wanted to help out. I hope you find another solution! :(

Danny Howells for 10 hours?? I'm there. :) Not sure what the door policy is like (never been to Vinyl) but I'm sure you can find out mighty quick on the NYC board.

As for the fake...I'll just can it for now and get one in NYC. They're easier to get there (not to mention cheaper). :)

Ok, boys and girls, silente is officially at danny howells in NYC. Word from that board is vinyl is 18+ and totally informal - no dress code. Sooooo....big party for us for labor day!!

silente - totallyrelievedshe'llbefinallyabletoseeaqualitydj

Originally posted by silente

Ok, boys and girls, silente is officially at danny howells in NYC. Word from that board is vinyl is 18+ and totally informal - no dress code. Sooooo....big party for us for labor day!!

silente - totallyrelievedshe'llbefinallyabletoseeaqualitydj

And it's one of the best clubs in teh world. Not much to look at, but with Tenaglia and Body & soul it has to be up there.