Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So....

back2basics-

When I finally chucked this bloke from the west cost (or is it the east? I forget) out last night it was 3:30. 3.5 hours sleep later and we are here. SO I have had just over 7 hours sleep in the last few nights and I am bloody feeling it I can tell you.

But it's FRIDAY, and there is more opportunity for little sleep tonight.

SO went to the Venue last night to see Tracey Tobey (i want her children) spin. She was good as per usual. Had to take wombat to the toilet to change his underwear when she played Hip Hop Phenomenon but apart from that all went smoothly.

This should be a good night, they have picked a hard night (with Thursdays being the new Fridays and all). But I was speaking with the promoter and he says he will be bring more break DJ's in (with Tracey playing once a month). The DJ they had on after was ok as well (some bloke called David (nice name that)), unfortunately is was quiet. Tracey got the most people up dancing with Hip Hop Phenomenon, apart from that the dancefloor was dead... apart from me ;)

I will be posting all day, so if I don't post every 5 minutes, could somebody give me a call to wake me up?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by back2basics-

I will be posting all day, so if I don't post every 5 minutes, could somebody give me a call to wake me up?

<laughs> Alright, b2b - welcome to my workday. :)

btw...for a straight guy you sure do spend a lot of afterhours time with the boyz.... ;)

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Alright, b2b - welcome to my workday. :)

btw...for a straight guy you sure do spend a lot of afterhours time with the boyz.... ;)

I certainly don't plan on doing shit today, not that i could anyway.

Yeh well i would spend more time with girls if i could find myself a decent one.

What there are no decent guys around.. I don't believe it for a moment... ;)

I am just sticking to celibacy, it's much easier.

I am totally bored with being single, it would be good to just fall in love and not have to worry with all this dating shit. This dating system over here both sucks and blows.

Or I could be one of those guys who leers at girls on the dancefloor, just trying to dance closer and closer, while all the time staring, they are really cool those guys... or maybe not.

Ha the percentage system ain't for me.

<laughs> I hear ya, b2b. I either want to fall in love and get that whole issue out of the way, or decide once and for all to fuck it and be a music-nun. :) This waffling in between is no good.

What do you mean dating *here* blows? I thought it was pretty universally despised...

I am totally bored with being single, it would be good to just fall in love and not have to worry with all this dating shit. This dating system over here both sucks and blows.

B2B, in order to get sick of dating, you need to go on dates.. lol

I'll take you out this weekend, you'll fall in love trust me lol

The dating game, it's like a set of rules. You must follow the rules, there is no spontaneity in it all. Numbers must be exchanged, then you must leave so much time to call but not too much etc etc etc.

Yeh well being a music nun ain't all that either. I really don't care for trying to find girls in clubs. I go out to enjoy it, to dance. Half the time I have my bloody eyes closed most of the night.

And because I love it so much I pretty much spend all my time doing it. So I have no time to meet anybody... I think I will be a sad old lonely man, 70 years old and single. Yeh I will have enjoyed myself, but I am happier when I am with somebody.

Shit listen to me!! This is what sleep deprivation does to you

The dating game, it's like a set of rules. You must follow the rules, there is no spontaneity in it all. Numbers must be exchanged, then you must leave so much time to call but not too much etc etc etc.

Yeh well being a music nun ain't all that either. I really don't care for trying to find girls in clubs. I go out to enjoy it, to dance. Half the time I have my bloody eyes closed most of the night.

And because I love it so much I pretty much spend all my time doing it. So I have no time to meet anybody... I think I will be a sad old lonely man, 70 years old and single. Yeh I will have enjoyed myself, but I am happier when I am with somebody.

Shit listen to me!! This is what sleep deprivation does to you

<grins> You're getting melodramatic in your old age, b2b. ;)

And if I turn into a music nun, I'd just hole myself up in a studio with the world's best midi equipment and create and forget guys existed. <laughs> In a way, it's tempting. But I'm not quite there yet

Originally posted by silente

<grins> You're getting melodramatic in your old age, b2b. ;)

And if I turn into a music nun, I'd just hole myself up in a studio with the world's best midi equipment and create and forget guys existed. <laughs> In a way, it's tempting. But I'm not quite there yet

You a nun?? Don't make me bust a gut laughing.. lol lol

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I think that if you walked in to a church babe, the candles would blow out and the stained glass would shatter, "for the antichrist has arrived" LOL

<laughs> Oh, I don't know...do you really think I'd be that dramatic? ;)

Maybe I'd better stick to the dating thing...

Originally posted by tone79

hey b2b,

Maybe we should go to venue next time Tracey is playing and start leering at her and try to get closer and closer to her. Remember to wear your shiny shirt. God she's so adorable!!!

Adorable yes, talented yes, intimidating to me, yes.

No serious she seems like a really beautiful person (they are few and far between), far too good for shiny shirts.

dating is not always a bad experience, it's just a bad experience if both people aren't in to it. But when you meet someone that you click with it is the funnest thing ever.

And yes B2B, you will find someone, or as Scratch said, that someone will find you. That is how it works, when you look you come up empty, but when you quit looking someone finds you.

Hey bouncy bitch...sorry I don't know you well enough, but I just love the name! I lost boku bucks last event even though everyone had a great time, so I might not do anotherone for about 4-6months. I might (meaning 50/50)have an event going on at the end of this month, but it's not a dance orientated event, even though their will be DJs playing quality music. Just not a big budget headliner DJ thing. I'm not gonna tell ya what n where cus I don't wanna jinx it, but...your'e gonna wanna be there if you lovede the 80's and wanna see a certain Diva.