Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who doesnt do drugs?

i don't....well not really anymore!! u won't see me droppin a pill or bumpin!! i think it's all highly over-rated...but it also doesn't bother me if others do.....the way i see it is...just do u...worry about urself!! i still get mangled though~LOL....just not in those ways!!

Havent taken a pill.

Smoked.

Hit.

Shot up.

or any of that happy crappy.

And I drink my Vodka for the taste..heh (Russian blood)

If I have a drug its sugar.....Known as the candy man.

Spree, FunDip, Sweettarts, Blowpops....you name it.

:flame:

"Im too freaked up to do drugs!"

"Know your boundires...then destroy them utterly."

Thats cool. I'm glad there are still people out there who can enjoy the night without drugging themselves. I havent been into the clubscene long, but it seems like drugs have overtaken the love of music and dancing. Why do people feel like they have to drop, shoot up or smoke up to have fun and then they end up feeling like crap the next day?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

SOMETIMES I GET THAT VIBE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS ON SOMETHING, BUT WHEN I LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE PASSED OUT/CRYING/PUKING I REALLY DONT SEE THE POINT/FEEL LEFT OUT

Oh neither do I. I've never felt left out of that scene cause it's a personal choice I made for myself not to do drugs....trust me been offered plenty of times. But I have my reason as I'm sure you all do too as to why drugs are not part of my life!

I don't feel left out of the scene, I chose not to include myself with that part of the scene. I have my reasons...like seeing too many friends go downhill.

I don't have anything against anyone who choses to do drugs...its their choice, but I don't get how clubbing is supposed to be about the music, vibe, etc...and yet so many people need the drugs to enjoy it. Kind of contradicts the point.

..I have such a deep respect for those that do not do drugs and an even greater respect for those that never even tried it. I do not regret any of my choices in life because they have made me who I am, but I am sure life would be different if I never knew what I was missing....

I haven't done any e, k or coke since last Sept and I haven't tripped since I moved down here from Boston 2 years ago. I quit smoking up since it just puts me to sleep now, although I wouldn't mind partaking in some bumps of trail mix sometime in the near future.

I am so happy to hear that I am NOT the only one that does not NEED drugs!! My only drug is alcohol, but I do not drink very much; only get drunk every couple of years. ('99-last time) When you asked about drugs, I assume you didn't mean alcohol, probably E or something ....

Beleive it or not I know a lot more people now a days that do not do drugs. I am for the most part a drinker. I mean once in a while I drop a pill, but mainly I just drink when I go out - that goes for a lot of the people I hang with...