Clubplanet Nightlife Community

maybe ive been too harsh.....

sgtfury

i recently went back and read all of my previous posts and i must admit ive been very negative against Space i believe that you should complain and speak up if it is for a change...not just to bitch...upon reviewing my previous comments, it appears that i was just bitching.....there are many things positive to say about Space....i just had some bad experiences there..ive been a little on edge lately...(havent been getting any!)

no disrespect, but, any negativity space receives they deserve. yes, they have a few good points. they bring in world class dj’s, they have edgar v, oscar g, and ivanno bellini,etc..imo space is run by a bunch of pompous arses; who treat a vast majority of their patron’s, and visiting dj’s with no respect. some may few this as negativity, but I few it, as simple statements of fact. perhaps someday, space will live up to their potential. to be among the best nightclubs, in the world.

peace, sobeton

Agreed. With all the potential they have they always manage to destroy the vibe. When the new clubs start coming SPACE is gonna become a shit hole....the Baja of downtown. I would love to see their talented DJs go to places where they are more respected also.

what are u talking about? baja was the shiznit back in the day

before there was a twilo, there was groove jet, and before the jet, the place was BAJAS!

especially when they had their ladies night live on power 96 with felix sama

cutting edge house at it's best

alright, enough of my bullshit... im starting to sound like your boy acasta

now that were on the subject of Power 96, let's please not forget the wicked session's of "Jammin Johnny" Caribe and the "Babaloo" Bad Boys ... it's a can't miss event, seriously ... just watch them tear up the turntables, you'll go blind ;) .....

Originally posted by Nolimit

what are u talking about? baja was the shiznit back in the day

before there was a twilo, there was groove jet, and before the jet, the place was BAJAS!

especially when they had their ladies night live on power 96 with felix sama

cutting edge house at it's best

Felix Sama.......ROFLMAO I dunno, I think I prefer DJ Laz myself. :eek: