Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So When Do u think we will have a New TWILO??

Just wondering, Because it kinda sucks when u cant Hear Junior, or PVD, or Digweed.

Anyway, i was just Wondering if anyone had any kinda News to When NYC will have another Twilo club. Im sure it wont be Twilo, But im sure The owner's will open up something else, With all The Rumors flying around, about a new club, Everyone though Tunnel, to Webster hall, To Even the old Expo, So what do u guys on the board think?

*me*:confused:

First off i hate the word DUDE, its fucking tacky and second i have known about Jr spinning at exit, A long time ago, Being that i have known him since i meet him at Palladium, LONNNNNG time ago hun. And second, im not some little 20 yr old, who runs little List's and goes to Twilo All the time, all im saying is im sick of the shit that makes NY, NY Besides Danny there is not much to do, and i would like to see another "Twilo" club come and open so we can have more of a choice, on where to go..,

Just asking a question, and trying to get feed Back, :)

Roxy is starting to look a little Fun, Being that Last night was Fucking Tasty with Boy George,

But anyway, no need to step on my shit, i can say what ever the fuck i want, U dont like it? then dont read my shit Darling.

Ok?

Anyway..........

*me*

grrrrrrrreat response......and i agree we definetly need another TWILO.....and people that are tired of talking about dont know what clubbing in NY is because TWILO is the epicenter of club life in the city....the VIBE was great there was no cheesy EXIT muzik.....and no stank EXIT crowd.....everything about TWILO defined NYC nitelife.....am i the only one that has seen a decline in nitelife ever since the closing of TWILO....and as far as JUNIOR spinning at EXIT i have known about that for a while also.....but im still not sure if even JUNIOR to get me into EXIT.....maybe if he brings the old TWILO crowd there and get rid of all the damn little kids.....always and 4eva TWILO....RIP......

i will meet u on the dance floor

Honestly I think Roxy does have the potential to rise above the rest. I always liked the layout......look at how successful the Sat. night party has been for years. Some good names and some good sound and it looks good to me. Did they improve the sound anyway......I heard they did for Jr. during Gay Pride but don't know if those were permanent changes. As for Jr. at Twilo......I think it will either work right away or will flop right away. With Darrell and Fernando working the door the crowd I would think will be a lot different than what it is now.....either way curious to see what happens.

okay twilo lovers...went to centrofly to to check deep dish...definatly off the meter...round 2 it was packed...by 4 it started to thin out and you had room to start bumpin...i moved up to the stage and what did i see???a buncha twilo heads shakin that ass...it was like a reunion...i don't know if it was because depp dish spun on a thurs so the centro regulars had to bounce but for us twilo heads the party doesn't start jumpin til at least 3...i'm hopin that deep dish makes centro thier home at least once a month and maybe diggers can jump on too...all centro needs is to bump up that sound system to at least where vinyls is and get some djs to spin there and maybe just maybe i can call that place home

Yea Centro Was Bumping that night, it was Tasty,

I agree with the sound system needing to be a little More "Improved" but it sounded fine.

Also, i love Centro, but can u imagine what that place would be like if the old twilo Crew of Dj's started spinning there?

WALL TO WALL HELL

place is way to small....

what u think?

its sad that there is no twilo...but the vibe lives on...the vibe is something that we can share with everyone...those who catch it are welcomed into the underground...lets breed like roaches and take over the city

I agree that Centro should just throw us a flavor of the old Twilo DJ's every few weeks and not on a week-to-week basis. The place is just too small bottom line. That is why Roxy has huge potential. Plus Centro has always had a sort of funky, soulful feel to the music and atmosphere...no?:cool:

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENOUGH WITH THIS FUCKING TWILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER TWILO

EVEN IF THE NAME SHOWS UP AGAIN, WHICH IT WONT BECAUSE THE LICENCES ARE ATTACHED TO THE NAME, IT WONT BE THE SAME CLUB, IT WILL HAVE DIFFERENT DJ'S AND A DIFFERENT VIBE

ENOUGH ALREADY LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:

- Pete

:cool:

Originally posted by schwingep

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENOUGH WITH THIS FUCKING TWILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER TWILO

EVEN IF THE NAME SHOWS UP AGAIN, WHICH IT WONT BECAUSE THE LICENCES ARE ATTACHED TO THE NAME, IT WONT BE THE SAME CLUB, IT WILL HAVE DIFFERENT DJ'S AND A DIFFERENT VIBE

ENOUGH ALREADY LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:

- Pete

:cool:

Exactly.. try telling jaysea that. All I get was flack for telling someone the same freaking thing. Everyweek it's someone else asking questions about a club that is no longer around. Pathetic

Originally posted by cesarleo

Honestly I think Roxy does have the potential to rise above the rest. I always liked the layout......look at how successful the Sat. night party has been for years. Some good names and some good sound and it looks good to me.

i heard the exact same thing from an avid clubgoer over

the weekend - roxy on saturdays is pretty much twilo revived.

Really as i said before, "if what i write bothers you"

Dont fucking read it, Go stick your dick in CT, k?

And PATHETIC?

come on i was just asking a question.

What you cant talk about a former Venue?

Grow the fuck up, and stop acting like your 18.

Really its people like you who make me not wanna go out.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

God, so much Pissy fucking kids on this board,

get over Yourself, ugh

i Swear Everyone PMS's over the word "Twilo"

hahaha, fucking Children.

Fuck Exit. New York needed twilo to shut down...our nightlife has been going downhill for about 3 yrs now. Finally we'll have the push to get back into throwing loft/garage/roof parties. Van M and the crew are already spinning again, you just have to seek out when and where.

Hit up www.IntuitionNYC.com for some hot stuff going on these days in NYC, or check out the next YellowRatBastard Magazine for an interview with Digweed and VanM about NY's nightlife. There's a Taylor party this Thursday @ 95 Leonard, with a possible special appearance as well. Just go to IntuitionNYC.com

peace,

boon

Originally posted by bigboon

Fuck Exit. New York needed twilo to shut down...our nightlife has been going downhill for about 3 yrs now. Finally we'll have the push to get back into throwing loft/garage/roof parties. Van M and the crew are already spinning again, you just have to seek out when and where.

That's what I'm hoping for. I really don't mind that these big clubs are having problems. I'd like to see the scene go back underground and start re-developing some fresh sounds and ideas. This shit has been stale for too long. But I'm sure that the people who listen to Oakie and borrow money from their parents to go to Exit on the weekend will disagree.

:) Finally there are some people on this board with enough taste to realize that Exit sucks. The whole club scene is going downhill thanks to places like it. The music is weak, the people suck, the vibe is just horrible. Twilo was a wonderful thing and we need something like it again. Exit is a have for jersey kids...

Originally posted by jaysea

Really as i said before, "if what i write bothers you"

Dont fucking read it, Go stick your dick in CT, k?

And PATHETIC?

come on i was just asking a question.

What you cant talk about a former Venue?

Grow the fuck up, and stop acting like your 18.

Really its people like you who make me not wanna go out.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

God, so much Pissy fucking kids on this board,

get over Yourself, ugh

i Swear Everyone PMS's over the word "Twilo"

hahaha, fucking Children.

Fagsea - I'm a kid? Hardly at 28 son. Really, what purpose does it serve to bring up a club that is no longer? You are a judemental fuck and you do not me at all therefore kiss my ass -