Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****merge Update****

>I hope you all had as much fun @ Merge this past weekend like i did :) .

>real quick, I'm going to be finishing the summer Saturday night's @ MERGE except for Aug. 25th due to my prior booking @ Space in the Hamptons. Hope to see you all come out and make the summer of 2001 memerable!

peace out!

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by A to Z

>real quick, I'm going to be finishing the summer Saturday night's @ MERGE except for Aug. 25th due to my prior booking @ Space in the Hamptons. Hope to see you all come out and make the summer of 2001 memerable!

peace out!

I haven't seen you play, but the word is that more ppl are showing up to merge. Finally merge is recovering the fumble, but its late in game and your down by a lot...Maybee time for a hail mary...Free drinks all night long!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

I haven't seen you play, but the word is that more ppl are showing up to merge. Finally merge is recovering the fumble, but its late in game and your down by a lot...Maybee time for a hail mary...Free drinks all night long!!!!!!!

Saleen, trust me,Im no fan of merge, but this Guy mendez is off the hook. I heard him at some club in Long Island and he rocked it.(Please no drama from my peeps at tempts)

True...much respect to you AM. I was there Sat, but left at 1 for Tempts. I dont drink much, but MERGE does that $6.50 shit if you ask for a certain drink? Thats like $7 a drink, that shit adds up! Music is good, but a lot of "vacationers"BENNYS! in there!

Tommy bartends good...thanks for the comp admission.

Well first off the drink you probabbly ordered was grey goose that is the most expensive drink in merge. I should know i drink it anD its 5.75 but i dont mind spending the extra .50 cents for a super premim vodka so i have this message for u.. STOP Trying TO PROMOTE THE CLUB U OBVIOULSLY WORK FOR IN AN INDIRECT MANNER. YOU ARE SO TRANSPARENT.

peace out!

that's cool that ur at merge for the rest of the summer....i saw u at limelight 2 weeks ago and it was off the hook. unfortunately, im only 19 so i cant get into merge, otherwise i would go. but out of curiosity(sp?), what happened to baez? how come he is not at merge anymore?

peace out!

I had a great time you threw some classics in there. Keep pumpin the old stuff.