Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need a woman's opinion...

sgtfury

heres the story.....there is a group of people that i hang out with...about 2 weeks ago i noticed one of the girls in the group...for 2 weeks i thought about her a lot....i asked someone that knows her to kind of tell her that i asked for her...her response was receptive and i got my first chance to hang out with her this past saturday night...we were all at a club and we were hanging out...we ended up hanging out the whole night and she started kissing me...it was so cool!! i went to the bathroom and when i came back..she was gone..then i noticed her hanging out with some other people and she seemed to be keeping a distance from me...the night ended and she never even said goodbye...i would really like to know what happened..but i dont want to look like a ass...i have no way to even call her....the next time i will probably see her is in 3 weeks....any advice???

Hmmmmmm..... I know a few girls who feel pressured by guys they don't like and end up kissing them even though they don't want to, just to get them away. Doesn't make much sense, but that's what they do. Where you all up in her space and following her around for most of the night? I would give her a call and then see if she ever calls you back. Take it from there. Don't be too pushy though.

im not sure if i would bother with her.........seems shady the way she's all into you one minute and keeping a distance the next....

personally, if a guy did that to me id consider him last weeks news and move on....

her loss, not yours, right?!?!......good luck to you :D

sgtfury, sont take it personal.. is she a slut??? listen bro... i had one of those... she made every move... everything... but as it turns out... all she wanted to do was for me to buy her shit and for her to get laid... personally. im soo not the person who will go for a girl just to get laid.. the first time she kissed me.. i backed off and was like chills... but in your case its kinda different.. cuz you are acually feeling her... check this out... if you know where she lives, leave her some roses or some shit at her house... and write a note stating you were sorry you missed her.... and would really like to see her again.. ALONE... and leave your number.... REMEMBER BRO... guy to guy thing.. that note is very important when you give flowers.. just flowers only go soo far... notes will go skin deep

I think someone else (perhaps an ex or someone she's involved with) possibly showed up... and she just didn't want to have to explain the situation to them. It sucks that you had to get dicked over like that...but don't take it personal because it most likely had nothing to do with you.

;)

People act differntly when theyre inside of a club.

Their mind becomes traced with the music.

The body just goes with it.

The lage amounts of E doesnt help any im sure *Cackle*

Takes alot of uncondiotnal love and compensation

to deal these days.

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

Originally posted by sgtfury

heres the story.....there is a group of people that i hang out with...about 2 weeks ago i noticed one of the girls in the group...for 2 weeks i thought about her a lot....i asked someone that knows her to kind of tell her that i asked for her...her response was receptive and i got my first chance to hang out with her this past saturday night...we were all at a club and we were hanging out...we ended up hanging out the whole night and she started kissing me...it was so cool!! i went to the bathroom and when i came back..she was gone..then i noticed her hanging out with some other people and she seemed to be keeping a distance from me...the night ended and she never even said goodbye...i would really like to know what happened..but i dont want to look like a ass...i have no way to even call her....the next time i will probably see her is in 3 weeks....any advice???

Here's a guy's opinion....Maybe her BOYFRIEND showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more confusing elements to the story.....i asked a friend of hers to tell her that i had been asking about her a few days before i was going to see her..her response had been receptive....when we were at the club, before everybody got f'd up--she was totally into me and i asked her out and she said yes...everyone confirmed that she did not have a boyfriend.....the big question is "where do i go from here".......i have no way to call her...the channels that i would have to go through to get her number would kind of make me appear "desperate"...i wont see her for 2 weeks...when i do see her should i ask her what happened or should i just play it off like nothing ever happened??

ask her what happened.

1. we want to know

2. you want to know

3. you don't want it hanging out there and being awkward.

just tell her you were having a great time hanging with her and wondered why she didn't say goodbye, etc.

what's the worst that could happen? and i don't think a question like that would seem desparate at all given the other circumstances.

then you can either put it behind you or run with it :)