Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CT meetup saturday

Originally posted by snappy139

Myself and Djfabioc are looking to get some heads together for Saturday night - Exit. This past weekend in the White room was superb indeed. Also we will all be at Premeire Friday night so if any CT peeps wanna meetup thats cool too.

Ok, there's got some cool people in CT to hang out with us at Primiere on friday and Exit on the Saturday!:tongue:

I Havent been to Premier in soooo long. But Im gonna be at Factory this Friday, so that means Ill be too tore up to go out to Exit on Saturday. How come we had 100 people respond to the last CT post, and no one is responding to this?? Maybe next time Ill head down to Premier

Never been to Premier...tell me more, how do I get there? Coming from New Haven area. Dress code? Age? Can't go to the Exit meetup...going to be in upstate NY in Saratoga...should be a fun time during race season. Hoping to find a good club to go to on Sat night. Anyone been there? Suggestions? Where does everyone live?

Originally posted by roxxy0131

Never been to Premier...tell me more, how do I get there? Coming from New Haven area. Dress code? Age? Can't go to the Exit meetup...going to be in upstate NY in Saratoga...should be a fun time during race season. Hoping to find a good club to go to on Sat night. Anyone been there? Suggestions? Where does everyone live?

Premeire is located in Stamford off Exit 8 ( Atlantic St ). Fridays are the nights to go. Dress code is not really to strict. As long as you look representable - most girls/guys dress nice though. Age is 21+. We have a crew that goes every Friday and the music is really good - House/Trance. Check your pm's

Originally posted by roxxy0131

Go South on 95, and get off Exit 7 Atlantic Street. At the second light take a right, go straight for about 5 minutes. Premier will be on your left, it looks like an old bank with torches outside.

I went to Saratoga last summer for the races, it was rediculous! So fuckin packed. Dont know about the night life though, sorry