Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birthday bash?!? Where should I have it?

I was thinking of inviting all my friends to a club this weekend for my B-day... Whats going to be off the hook this weekend? Plus I will be inviting around 50-60 people on top of whoever wants to join me from clubplanet. Javier, Emmitt, the bitch crew, and more! So where should I throw this puppy?

GrowLLL

:D

Happy B-day! So how old are you going to be? You didn’t say what day you and your friends wanted to go out (FRIDAY or SAT)! In my perception I tend to think that XS is really good on Friday’s if you’re going to be at the shore. If you weren’t going to the shore I would have to go with Splash a.k.a. Sandbar in Jersey City! If you plan to go out on Sat I tend to think that your friends and you should try MERGE.

(I’m going to get shit for this one) Really though I was there the 1st time that ANDREW MENDEZ played and a little on sat, and well I was impressed. If you don’t want to try something NEW you can always go over to TEMPTS! But I feel that it really should NOT matter where you go because you are going to be with your friends and that’s all that should count! Have a GREAT B-DAY where ever you maybe!

LATER GATOR

LAURIE

Italia what the deal nigga...

whens your birthday..

Your only bet will be to take the party down the shore..You should try Tempts...just about all the jersery board people go there every weekend...

ill give you a shout later..see how everything is..

one time for you!!!

KILL~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Well Well - so glad you can join us!! What are you too good for us now - I THINK NOT!!!! I guess you're turning all of 24 this weekend - have a HAPPY and SAFE one!! Do some shots for me!! Are you making your way down the shore or will you be celebrating up here??

Originally posted by italiamale1977

I was thinking of inviting all my friends to a club this weekend for my B-day... Whats going to be off the hook this weekend? Plus I will be inviting around 50-60 people on top of whoever wants to join me from clubplanet. Javier, Emmitt, the bitch crew, and more! So where should I throw this puppy?

GrowLLL

:D

Italianmale 1977,

If u want to have ur birthday party there is no place better to have it then the surf club on sunday. Let me know by responding to this post and I can block off the upper section for u and ur friends.

Originally posted by italiamale1977

24 Shots of Blackhouse? Maybe on an ICE BLOCK! :puke:

Temps may be a good idea... HMMMM decisions decisions.... Whats up Queen?!? You gonna give me a B-day present??

<wink> <wink>

OK OK OK NOW I'm MAD! HE said BACKHOUSE AND NO ONE YELLS, but when I make a little mistake everyone YELLS! WTF!