Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's ready for project the 17th?

Yeah, it's gonna be off the hook! I can't wait. I've been taking summer school classes all summer and finally get a "little" break." I leave this Saturday to spend two weeks in the city that is my home away from home. I'm looking foward to the 17th.:D

:mad2::cry: :cry: I won't be able to make it for the 17th, b/c I'll be out of NY! :( I caught him at Tunnel tho and he totally blew my mind. All you guys that are gonna see him at LL will have soo much fun! Tell me how it goes...

Trancend, $20 under some ID usually does the trick...

Originally posted by ldoan

Yeah, it's gonna be off the hook! I can't wait. I've been taking summer school classes all summer and finally get a "little" break." I leave this Saturday to spend two weeks in the city that is my home away from home. I'm looking foward to the 17th.:D

i feel your pain, summer classes suck! i was done by august though...thank god

Originally posted by trancend

any other ideas about me getting in? will it be a problem?

its on friday the 17th, i turn 18 on sunday the 19th....will getting in be a problem? ill tip the bouncer like $20 if necessary

Its sux that ur b-day is the 19th. If it was Saturaday the 18th you could always pull well its past midnight thing...just tip the bouncer and get there really early when they usually dont give anyone problems.

mad excited for this! see you guys on the dancefloor! ;)

i hope that the crowd will be nice and mixed, not exit departed to limelight.

and trancend, if i were you, i would try to get there earlier in the night. can you borrow anyone's real ID who is over 18? either way, i think you should be ok. i went there when i was 16 and had no problem getting in..

good luck and hope to see you there.