Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all fellow guido's

I'm such a stud it makes me sick. I went to Tempts sunday and got 3 numbers, did 9 caps of G, and still walked out the place in great shape. We stopped by 7-11 after and I picked up 5 protein bars and I felt 100% again. Anyways, WHo is amped for this weekend? Fuckin Tempts is gonna be great. I hear them relentless horns already. I am fuckin amped right now. Just got my Russian D-bol's in and my equipose, so I'm ready to rock... Ok little boys, enough chit chat, I gotta go do a shot and then Arch up my eyebrows for the weekend. See you's at Tempts

Rick a.k.a GHboy

For all you Tempt heads, GHBoy symbolizes u trashy people who revolve your life around a sweat box satiated with guys who have thorn bushes for arms, and can't tell me what satiated means. I do not fear writing this, because I know I will not offend any of you readers due to the fact that if u can read this, you have surpassed maximum cranial capacity for tempts, therefore, making you overqualified to loiter in such a place. And if that is the case, then, by the end of the summer, you will have diminished your intelligence quotient, just by stepping in the door. I do not have time to write now, but soon, more will follow.

Originally posted by ghboy

I'm such a stud it makes me sick. I went to Tempts sunday and got 3 numbers, did 9 caps of G, and still walked out the place in great shape. We stopped by 7-11 after and I picked up 5 protein bars and I felt 100% again. Anyways, WHo is amped for this weekend? Fuckin Tempts is gonna be great. I hear them relentless horns already. I am fuckin amped right now. Just got my Russian D-bol's in and my equipose, so I'm ready to rock... Ok little boys, enough chit chat, I gotta go do a shot and then Arch up my eyebrows for the weekend. See you's at Tempt

Dam your pretty spunky:laugh:

Originally posted by ghboy

I'm such a stud it makes me sick. I went to Tempts sunday and got 3 numbers, did 9 caps of G, and still walked out the place in great shape. We stopped by 7-11 after and I picked up 5 protein bars and I felt 100% again. Anyways, WHo is amped for this weekend? Fuckin Tempts is gonna be great. I hear them relentless horns already. I am fuckin amped right now. Just got my Russian D-bol's in and my equipose, so I'm ready to rock... Ok little boys, enough chit chat, I gotta go do a shot and then Arch up my eyebrows for the weekend. See you's at Tempts

Rick a.k.a GHboy

You sound exactly like Juiceboy, why don't you try and be more original....

Originally posted by anthonyp

You sound exactly like Juiceboy, why don't you try and be more original....

hello ap.

hello to all my friends.

i will be having a gbque this weekend at my house down the shore.all are welcome.the g will be fresh on tap and we will be grilling nice tender grilled chicken to go along with the hard boiled eggs(eat the whites only) we also play g-pong. i warn you me and my boys are good get ready to drop like flys.we also have a state of the art gym in the back yard. we practice safe weight training so bring your own spotters. i'm leaving for the shore friday afternoon.anybody need a ride at that time i have room in my black iroc-z with t-topps downs. i will be cranking my new remix of this new song you guys got to hear it's called "stand still" the jp 1hr and 15 remix.hope to see you guys in all their.

sampson ave after the hershey motel. saturday afternoon you will see us outside you can't miss us.we all just finished a 5 week kit of growth hormone.if not i'll see you guys at tempts.i'll be the one with no shirt on.

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Originally posted by juiceboy

hello ap.

hello to all my friends.

i will be having a gbque this weekend at my house down the shore.all are welcome.the g will be fresh on tap and we will be grilling nice tender grilled chicken to go along with the hard boiled eggs(eat the whites only) we also play g-pong. i warn you me and my boys are good get ready to drop like flys.we also have a state of the art gym in the back yard. we practice safe weight training so bring your own spotters. i'm leaving for the shore friday afternoon.anybody need a ride at that time i have room in my black iroc-z with t-topps downs. i will be cranking my new remix of this new song you guys got to hear it's called "stand still" the jp 1hr and 15 remix.hope to see you guys in all their.

sampson ave after the hershey motel. saturday afternoon you will see us outside you can't miss us.we all just finished a 5 week kit of growth hormone.if not i'll see you guys at tempts.i'll be the one with no shirt on.

your friend

juiceboy

:

YES, he's back, where the hell have you been:confused: I missed your outlandish remarks....

Originally posted by juiceboy

hello ap.

hello to all my friends.

your friend

juiceboy

Does your mommy know what you are doing?? Thank god school starts in a few weeks!:laugh:

• 2 years later...