Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the feeling of throwing up and then u roll?

bigwill

i was wondering if anyone else out there is like me...... whenever i have the feeling of wanting to vomit and you reaction like when yyou put a finger down your throat...i start to roll .....why is that??? my grlfriend is like the same way ....when she isn't rolling she sticks her finger down her throat so the e could hit.... any info or feedbacks on this..???

E upsets a lot of peoples stomaches right around the time the roll begins to hit. I would assume the stronger the E, the more likely it will be that it is gonna upset the tummy. I used to get poop cramps so bad. I know that isn't very girlie. But I stopped eating anything at least 3 hours before I roll. That way all the food has gone through my system and I am less likely to get an upset stomache.

Well I've never actually stuck my finger down my throat in that situation... but nearly everytime I roll I throw up right before I blow up. HA! I'm such a dork, I just realized I made a rhyme. Anyway I like to have a little food in my stomach, otherwise I just dry heave which I think is worse than actually puking.

i was always told that when u feel like ur gonna throw up when ur rolling.. to actually try and puke... cuz supposedly u roll so much harder once ur done throwin up. everyone who has ever puked on it has told me the same thing. which is weird i think... any thoughts? :idea::confused:

Originally posted by linabina

i was always told that when u feel like ur gonna throw up when ur rolling.. to actually try and puke... cuz supposedly u roll so much harder once ur done throwin up. everyone who has ever puked on it has told me the same thing. which is weird i think... any thoughts? :idea::confused:

i could see how that makes sense because if youre not worrying about puking you can concentrate on rolling :eek: :eek:

well i'm not talking about throwing up...its just that right be4 u throw up feeling.....you know all that gaging and shit...... i guess all the blood rushes into your brain and boom you roll away......cool stuff.... i had this one experience actually twice.....don't laugh guys......anywys i had that gaging feeling and was just to oerwhelming and i couldn't handle it and i also started to roll real hard so my body really wanted to throw this shit up and it did ...... i didn't want to puke all over exit soo i just puked and closed my mouth rerally tight.....which is really hard.... and then i threw up inside my moutha nd swalllowed it...... it was really nasty , but i guess after rinsing your mouth out and you're fucking rolling who the hell cares right ....cause no one knows

Te first time I rolled was during the WMC in Miami. It was when Digweed was playing at Crobar. I was nevous about taking my pill out in the open with bouncers watching me. After I took it, I felt really sick, like I was going to throw up and my whole body got really hot. So many wierd things were going on around. It kind of flipped me out.

Sometimes I get really bad cramps like something I ate isn't sitting right and a few minutes later im rolling and everything else I drop after doesnt affect me like the first one, usually when I feel my stomach again means im coming down. Now I know what chicks feel like when they are having their periods. :laugh:

Originally posted by imazzo

I would like to place this post in regards to my husband. He was arrested at a friend’s apt and charged with possession, intent to distribute and the smuggling of ecstacy which he now faces 20 years.

snip

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54914&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

petrol

Club god

Two more points

I suppose *I* will be a dick.

1. "Using your maiden name"? That's a huge pile of Bu11shit. If your beloved husband is guilty you would do what you could to call public attention to it.

2. Why haven't you gone to the media? That's a huge pile of Bu11shit. If your beloved husband is guilty you would do what you could to call public attention to it.

3. Give a news story... this kind of bust gets paraded by city / Fed gov't. Why no links? That's a huge pile of Bu11shit. If your beloved husband is guilty you would do what you could to call public attention to it.

4. ... Get my point?

THIS IS A CLASSIC SCAM

Check out Mining Company on the web. This kind of scam usually gets sent out via e-mail these days. Maybe you'ld have more luck holding out a cup in Washington Square.

EDIT: Spelling errors to make sarahkim happy.