Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've just received new info about Creamfields...

gravity

Don't worry...only the venue was canceled...not the show. I just was told by one of the head organizers that the party is going to be moved to Flushing Meadow Park in Queens. The only schedule change is that Luv and Lodi are spinning...don't ask me why? Anyway, tickets are available at Flushing Meadow Park...there is a booth set up just off of the Grand Central Parkway...but those of you that have tickets already dont need to worry about the refund, they will be honored as well. See you there.

Originally posted by pwoofo

gravity,

this sounds too good to be true. how much do you trust your source?

Ofcourse it sounds too good to be true...but its VERY true...I trust my source 100%...he's one of the main organizers. Unfortunately the cancellation news came out before this did...but they werent able to control it...as long as people are up to speed, it will go smooth. So, spread the word and get your asses to Flushin Meadow asap.

It's a trick!

you'll get there and there will be a van with dark tinted windows..

you'll be asked to get in to purchase tickets and then before you know it you'll be gaged and blinfolded..

And then driven out to a VIP party with the GLAM police and have your brain re-programed!

You'll never wear sneakers and YOU'LL never return to CP ever again..

Ooooh the horror!

:shake: :shake:

Originally posted by borkinj

honestly...can you guarentee this? i am really annoyed with all the cancelations this summer..and you would make my day if you could confirm this

See, the stupid thing about all of you NOT believing me simply because of my name is nonsense. I could have easily posted this under a new name, but I figured you would all be grown up enough to put past things that have occured before. I guarantee this information...and if you've ever seen Tommy Boy, you know that you shouldn't need some stupid piece of paper with a few words scribbled on it to feel comfortable.

Oh and Mugwump, don't even bother...you played yourself out for me.

Originally posted by gravity

Oh and Mugwump, don't even bother...you played yourself out for me.

Sorry Biaaatch your on my turf now!

Can't delete me or move me like back in your fascist board!

I'll be on you in here like flies on shit!

Buuuahhahahahahahah!

:blown:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

HAHAHAHAHHHAHHA DUDE I love this guy. You crack me up. This was a good one. Better than the S&D @ EXIT hahahahaahah :D

put a blow pop wrapper on my head, because i'm a sucker. i thought things sounded fishy with flushing meadows park. tix aren't being sold on SFX or ticketmaster any more so i should've known better. live and learn.

Originally posted by mugwump

Sorry Biaaatch your on my turf now!

Can't delete me or move me like back in your fascist board!

I'll be on you in here like flies on shit!

Buuuahhahahahahahah!

:blown:

Never moved you, never deleted you...this is still my turf bitch (and I'm not speaking about jenny)...so if you're the flies than I guess I'm Mr. Miyagi's chop sticks...

.this is still my turf bitch (and I'm not speaking about jenny).

Nooo..

YOOOUR turf is back in the Drama boards with VIP MOE and JOE and Blow...

Where the Velvet rope thought police can kiss your ass for being the dick that you've always been!

Go back and play with your illitist friends now..

Buh-bye now..buh-bye!

Originally posted by mugwump

Nooo..

YOOOUR turf is back in the Drama boards with VIP MOE and JOE and Blow...

Where the Velvet rope thought police can kiss your ass for being the dick that you've always been!

Go back and play with your illitist friends now..

Buh-bye now..buh-bye!

I don't understand why are you so bitter about VIP...you only came there with the intention of preaching your bullshit and it turned into nothing more than you being the same annoying fuck that you are/were here. I guess your humor does entertain the 15 year olds here who make up the majority of the posters on CP now...so more power to you. However, don't get mad that everytime I show my face here, you get your spotlight stolen...its just that easy.

I don't understand why are you so bitter about VIP...you only came there with the intention of preaching your bullshit and it turned into nothing more than you being the same annoying fuck that you are/were here. I guess your humor does entertain the 15 year olds here who make up the majority of the posters on CP now...so more power to you. However, don't get mad that everytime I show my face here, you get your spotlight stolen...its just that easy.

well then..

you better run back then before those "mature" natzi miss ya!

I think I hear them sending out the skanky Penthouse models to look for you..

Pllleeaaase Gary!

The reason Mugz dosen't like those fine folks over there is because they are a bunch

of hypocrites!

WELCOME....NOOO DRAMA..NO PROMOTIONS..JUST A FUN FILLED ENVIRONMENT!

So then they come over here and promote and try and insult you when you fuck with them for it..

(which of course you could NEVER do over there because it's against policies!)

Woof....

But the REEEAAL reason Mugz hates that place Gary is because YOU are there!

And you are about as fun to play with as a a shit stained diaper!

Why don't you come to the CP newbie meetup and meet some of the 15 year olds?

There's no Velvet rope or Natzis but maybe you and Mugz can finaly meet face to face

and you can really tell him what you think about him...

Who knows..maybe he'll buy you a drink!

:idea:

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

well then..

you better run back then before those "mature" natzi miss ya!

I think I hear them sending out the skanky Penthouse models to look for you..

Pllleeaaase Gary!

The reason Mugz dosen't like those fine folks over there is because they are a bunch

of hypocrites!

WELCOME....NOOO DRAMA..NO PROMOTIONS..JUST A FUN FILLED ENVIRONMENT!

So then they come over here and promote and try and insult you when you fuck with them for it..

(which of course you could NEVER do over there because it's against policies!)

Woof....

But the REEEAAL reason Mugz hates that place Gary is because YOU are there!

And you are about as fun to play with as a a shit stained diaper!

Why don't you come to the CP newbie meetup and meet some of the 15 year olds?

There's no Velvet rope or Natzis but maybe you and Mugz can finaly meet face to face

and you can really tell him what you think about him...

Who knows..maybe he'll buy you a drink!

:idea:

Lets start off by saying that its Nazi, not Natzi...so before you go around comparing people to such extremes at least try and be accurate. I fiugred someone as oppressed as you are would take the time to read and understand history...not just go around making senseless remarks incorporating words and names, etc just for the hell of it. You can call them Natzis or Nazis or whatever it is that you want...if only the real Nazis from Germany had targeted annoying fucking herbs, then maybe their cause wouldnt have been so bad...but they went after and destroyed innoncent people. You on the other hand are far from innocent...you proved yourself both here and there to be a pathetic, whiny, idiot...so maybe the Natzis as you call them did what they needed to do and cleansed the board of your presence. More power to them. Furthermore, your only ammunition seems to be against the people that run the site...its not my site, so I'm the wrong one to question about policies...however, no one ever prevented you from posting...just from being a fucking idiot. It wasnt even just Bob and Donny, it was EVERYONE...so take your head out of your dogs ass and realize you did it to yourself, and no one else. Oh and the reason you didnt like it was cause I was there? I'm sure you noticed, that I didnt even respond to any one of your threads there, whether related to me or not...so maybe it was because you've always been jealous of how the spotlight is always on me, even when I come into your so-called house. As for the drink, I'd rather drink your dogs piss, than take anything from you.

15?!?! HEY - I wish I was that young:cool:

Now I know I've been away for a while because I'm missing the boat completely here...

Is there some kind of "board war" with this VIP thing? Can someone fill a brotha in on all the details?!?

And I'm staying clear of any board violence...I'm a lover, not a fighter :)

Originally posted by brandie

i would prefer if you did not insult my heritage when insulting VIP. thanks.

~ brandie ~

Oh hi Brandie..

Your a long way from home...

Same old sensative gal...

(relax)

My opinions stand where they stand..!

No wars here..just MUGZ thinking outloud..

(and getting people from other boards that usualy toss you out for this sort of thing)

Upset!

L*

(Oh..B2B..that kid in the picture..that's ME!)

any one else for a nice warm glass of dog piss besides Gravity!?

:tongue:

your only ammunition seems to be against the people that run the site...its not my site, so I'm the wrong one to question about policies...however, no one ever prevented you from posting...just from being a fucking idiot. It wasnt even just Bob and Donny, it was EVERYONE...so take your head out of your dogs ass and realize you did it to yourself, and no one else.

I gotta tell ya mugz, you know I always give the benefit of doubt and when people first started bashing you over there...I was on your side. BUT, I did come to the conclusion later on that it actually WAS your intention to get banned on a board where they say they don't ban just so you can say "see see I told you so!"

I really can't see any other purpose. As far as the banning itself. It wasn't Donny and Bob alone. They were being bombarded with complaints by countless board members. Where the complaints unsubstantiated? I don't think so. You were posting the same things over and over with small changes, no one wants to be bothered with that. Didn't you say it was your goal to fill the entire page with mugz posts?? I'd delete that shit too! You can't honestly expect D&B to ignore the 800 other members they have for 1 who is so blatently trying to annoy. The board places a lot of focus on what makes the members happy.

You only did this to get banned and somehow make yourself the martyr for oppressed message board junkies everywhere. Well, is that what you wanted? Shouldn't you be thanking VIP?

Sorry, I've always tried to be very nonjudgemental about the mugz drama but...it was just a childish ploy to boost your own ego. I don't see where you can be bitter at all towards the board or members, you only got what you were looking for.

I think you're a nice kid...but I really don't know why you got into all that.

What's all this junk about a new location? Little late don't ya think?

Creamfields' website says it all:

"Creamfields New York

Cream and Clear Channel also regret to announce the cancellation of Creamfields NY scheduled for September 1st at Riverhead, Long Island, NY. The show was cancelled on the advice of Clear Channel, who felt that the ticket sales so far were lower than expected.

Months of preperation had gone into the US debut of the highly successful, award-winning UK dance festival.

A Cream spokesperson today stated; "Both Cream and Clear Channel are hugely disappointed that the event is not going to take place this year. All the artists and DJs involved were looking forward to participating in such a significant event for dance and electronic music. We would like to apologize to anyone who has already purchased tickets and to anybody who was planning on doing so. "

Ticket refunds are available at point of purchase."

Sounds like someone might be yankin' people's chain about venue changing...

-MJR

Well if that's all you saw then you missed the shit that made Mugz post a million threads ..

and the actual last post that he posted before he got banned was many hours later on that night..

(after he quit)

waaay after his thread diahrea!

woof..

Go back in the archives and loook..

Oh wait that's right NOTHING"S THERE ANYMORE!

it's been errased..

if it where you would have seen that the last thread Mugz posted was one that read 911:

with three URL links..

1) about freedom of speach

2) a class on learning to cope with people with a warped sence a humor

&

3) One about Disneyland

******And that's the last he wrote!*****

WOOF!

but it's all good..you nice people over there make yourselfs feel better for believing what you may..

Mugz is quite happy here in the land of FREEDOM!

and to make it up to any people that got feathers russtled in this thread Mugz is throwing a party with VUP comps!

(that's "very UNIMPORTANT people" passes)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=415716&t=9043#post415716

Originally posted by cathyo

I gotta tell ya mugz, you know I always give the benefit of doubt and when people first started bashing you over there...I was on your side. BUT, I did come to the conclusion later on that it actually WAS your intention to get banned on a board where they say they don't ban just so you can say "see see I told you so!"

I really can't see any other purpose. As far as the banning itself. It wasn't Donny and Bob alone. They were being bombarded with complaints by countless board members. Where the complaints unsubstantiated? I don't think so. You were posting the same things over and over with small changes, no one wants to be bothered with that. Didn't you say it was your goal to fill the entire page with mugz posts?? I'd delete that shit too! You can't honestly expect D&B to ignore the 800 other members they have for 1 who is so blatently trying to annoy. The board places a lot of focus on what makes the members happy.

You only did this to get banned and somehow make yourself the martyr for oppressed message board junkies everywhere. Well, is that what you wanted? Shouldn't you be thanking VIP?

Sorry, I've always tried to be very nonjudgemental about the mugz drama but...it was just a childish ploy to boost your own ego. I don't see where you can be bitter at all towards the board or members, you only got what you were looking for.

I think you're a nice kid...but I really don't know why you got into all that.