Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamaica

Rate yourself

How do you rate?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate?

• Pro. Leave them satisfied EVERY TIME.
    • Amateur. Leave them satisfied most of the time.
    • Just learning. Still need schooling.
    • Put my mouth where? I'll never put my mouth on that/

I'm actually just as good with my hands as I am with my mouth...

I actually prefer to use both my hands & mouth at the same time for Maximum pleasure...... However I cannot rate myself, you would have the ask the one of the fortunate women I have pleased :shades: (FYI - I have never had / heard of any complaints)

I get turned on just thinking about giving my man an blowjob! Now look what you did, I'm sitting here stuck at work all frustrated.

I try to make things a little different everytime I go down on him. That way things are never the same. Add a toy, use my hands differently, do differnt tricks with my tounge, even some more kinky shit like finger his ass. You name it and we will try it.:D

I ain't gonna front...I'm not good at it - yet...I was freaked out with the idea but after a little persuading...it was very enjoyable...But I still need practice.

Now if any ladies want to volunteer for sum "practice time", let this brotha know! ;)

Originally posted by jamaica

I LOVE how all of you can be honest with yourselves.:)

And for you gothzane - I REALLY thing my man WOULD mind. But you could always tell me what you would do to me to show me that you were a pro. :)

got any single friends?!?! :cool:

Originally posted by nitro449

This is a tough question...On a good day I feel like a pro. On a bad one I can be just like a beginner............

Sometimes, you just never know.......Practice does make perfect:)

not to brag, but i gave a girl 21 orgasms before... i left her soo tired she could barely walk or move. yea i was mad tired too... the whole set of mind when i have sex is to pleasure the other person more... and she will do the same and bang, excellent love making... DAMN... i miss her body next to mine.. and her mind ticking with mine....:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(