Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Color Black

soldado

Whats up with color Black in nite clubs?? I mean why dose everyone seem or feel thats the color to go??? I know I have done it I have tried my best to look like a Nijia at times just wonder why BLK is the "IN" at clubs.....

P.S.

Got my IRS check need to figure out where I can buy some clothes "hopes not blk " lol suggestions?

Originally posted by supermanrb

i agree loraine black is an elegant color it does make everyone look good

I usually feel a bit silly dressing all in black, unless I am attending a Depeche Mode concert, in which case I wear my black proudly. I like to mix greys with black more, going all in black feels like I'm trying too hard or something.

Anyone who's ever been to any club anywhere knows- all black rules until you stumble into some black lighting....and you suddenly look like the lint freak with dandruff. (Don't be fronting- you all know what i'm talking about!)

Originally posted by attomic

Funny! We used to call it the "Shadow Lounge uniform" back in the day.

Yep... The "all purpose uniform" is what it is. If your unsure of the dresscode black always works just fine. Black is my favorite color. But, imo, it's a bit :zzz: for clubbin.

Well to be honest we are now at the stage where anything goes....Black is what you start with and then you add all sorts of colors to make it real nice.....for girls..... dresses .....hot sexy black pants...they can match up with all sorts of colors.....but I think they key thing to know for anyone is to have new ideas ....create a look with all types of things.....that means add some color.....even if it's just some funky glasses....Don't get me wrong black is very sexy for a guy or a girl to wear but there is nothing like someone adding a little style......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I personally like dressing in pink. All pink makes me look thinner and more attractive to women. When I was in High School I used to be part of a gang that had Pink Jackets. We used to rule the school.

g.a. - ah, you've moved away from the tight neon green spandex and purple t shirt ;)