Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox Suck!!!!!!!!

breakeraver

who is on top again? THE YANKS OF COURSE....RED SOX WILL GET BEAT IN THE PLAYOFFS BY SOME SHIT TEAM B/C THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE...PIECES OF SHIT....HAPPY B-DAY CONE...CAN FINALLY WIN A GAME...WHO IS BETTER THAN CLEMENS...EX SOX BEST MOVE HE MADE....EVERYONE IN NY LOVES BILL BUCKNER....NICE PLAYER..THAT WAS THE CLOSEST YOU WILL EVER COME...FAGS..WICKED CLOSE THOUGH...HAVE FUN AT AVALON TONIGHT....FUCKING QUEERS.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

who is on top again? THE YANKS OF COURSE....RED SOX WILL GET BEAT IN THE PLAYOFFS BY SOME SHIT TEAM B/C THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE...PIECES OF SHIT....HAPPY B-DAY CONE...CAN FINALLY WIN A GAME...WHO IS BETTER THAN CLEMENS...EX SOX BEST MOVE HE MADE....EVERYONE IN NY LOVES BILL BUCKNER....NICE PLAYER..THAT WAS THE CLOSEST YOU WILL EVER COME...FAGS..WICKED CLOSE THOUGH...HAVE FUN AT AVALON TONIGHT....FUCKING QUEERS.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey FAGHOLE newbie - go fuck yourself and yo momma too. Who is better then Clemens? There are too many to list. Tell your mom to stop calling my house or I will have her arrested for harassment!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HEY TRASHBAG FROM CONN..SHUT YOUR MOUTH...YOUR SHIT STATE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A BOARD SO YOU HAVE TO BORROW BOSTON'S....SO SAD...I WILL TELL MY MOM YOU GAVE YOUR REGARDS AND I WILL BASHYOU FOR THAT COMMENT...PAY BACK IS A MOTHERFUCKER KID....YOU DON'T KNOW ME OR WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF SON!!!!!:laugh::mad:

Hey Tim calm the attitude down before I take a trip to Belmar. Let's talk about something, how do you know so much about Boston. You go to school, there's no way you go to school in Jersey, does that mean you'll be living in Boston. Love to meet you..... I'm getting closer kid.

FagHole from Jersey - you are a simple mindless fuck with no life so what you do with your pathetic little life is post shit with no substance to it. Looks like you are doing the same thing - borrowing the Boston board to post nonsense. Why don't you come to Stamford and talk shit to me in person -

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME KID....SOME OF MY BOYS MADE THE MISTAKE OF TAKING A JOB IN BOSTON AND MOVED OUT OF THE SHITHOLE WITHIN SIX MONTHS....THEY SAID THE PLACE SUCKS DICK...NO FUN AND ARE BACK IN THE GAME IN NJ ANDWORK IN MANHATTAN....SO FUCK OFF SHERLOCK HOLMES....

Originally posted by k-hole6969

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME KID....SOME OF MY BOYS MADE THE MISTAKE OF TAKING A JOB IN BOSTON AND MOVED OUT OF THE SHITHOLE WITHIN SIX MONTHS....THEY SAID THE PLACE SUCKS DICK...NO FUN AND ARE BACK IN THE GAME IN NJ ANDWORK IN MANHATTAN....SO FUCK OFF SHERLOCK HOLMES....

You know what? Your right, I don't know shit about you and I could give two shits either. First off, Boston has more to offer than Jersey. Ok fine, the club scene is ehhhhh. To each his own so stop your bitching and buy yourself a life. At 28 I'm hardly a kid you on the other hand appear to act in that way. No one cares to hear your bullshit so stop posting shit that is non-club related. There is a drama board if you are upset that there were no men that would date you in Boston. Take your fustrations out there -

HEY DICKLESS PIECE OF SHIT...STAMFORD IS A SHITHOLE...WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO THERE TO TALK TO A CLOWN LIKE YOU....IT IS ALSO PRETTY FUCKING PATHETIC THAT YOU ARE 28 AND STILL TRYING TO PICK UP LITTLE BOYS ON CHAT SITES....REAL WINNER THERE GUY.....HOMO...ASSPACKER:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

snappy aka K hole, little timmy is just upset because he recently discovered what a waste of space and air he is. Check out the posts under "Envy Friday's", moron threatened to kill me, but still remains anonymous so now I have to hunt for his dumb ass. I know a lot of people from Jersey so eventually we'll meet. I still think that he knows a lot about Boston, I'm really hoping he lives here. If you want to come hang out little Timmy I'll tell you where I live and where I'll be. I live in Dorchester. Friday's as you know I'm at Envy, Saturdays random places. But I worked the door at Avalon for 4 years so I'm pretty easy to find.

Out of all the people you could have picked I'm the worst Timmy, believe me. So make your comments and hide behind a key board. See you soon, like I said I'm getting closer kid

A little fun chat about baseball wouldn't have been bad either breakeraver. I live with two Yankees fans and we always talk shit. It's just that that dick k-hole has nothing better to say than mindless insults about random shit. He's really not intelligent enough to handle a conversation with everyone else, just listen to the way he talks. Says he's 22, but he must have a mind of a 15 yr old. Slow down on the drugs there big-guy they're starting to effect the way you think. Oh by the way breaker, I break too, are you in a crew down there?

Wsup man. I'm not in a crew, but I've been breaking on and off for about 4-5 years. I don't know, I never really joined a crew cuz I didn't have that many friends that break, the ones who did weren't very good so we wouldn't really have been a crew, heh heh, not to bust on them or anythin. I had a couple acquantances that were good, but I never really chilled with them. I think my breaking skill peaked a year or two ago. I can still pull off the moves, but not as well as before cuz I'm out of practice. It's fun breakin at parties and clubs and stuff. I just need to find more time to do it and people to do it with. So minsanity, how long have you been breakin? Are u in a crew? A Bosox fan? Sucka!!! JK, heh heh. Alrite, peace.

Been breaking for about a year now, so I'm just getting into it. I break with my school's crew, TURBO. Tufts University crew. We're not too bad, break with some peeps from BU, Harvard, and MIT. Breaking at parties is mad fun, some dudes out here are pretty impressive, like the dudes from the Floorlords, the pros. We were supposed to have a huge breaking event at Princeton awhile ago but it got canceled. If you're ever in beantown look around there's mad breakers around here.

• 2 years later...