Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B4 Doing E.......

Originally posted by romy20

Yeah same here. Before I used to listen to like 92.3 allllllll the time. And now its like the opposite, I hardly ever listen to it

i still listen to 92.3 but enjoy electronic music as well....i liked the music before i liked the drug

Originally posted by doubtness

Anyone tried dropping @ home, and listening to your cd's?

I had half of a leftover pill one time that was all smashed up, so I snorted it and put on a Deep Space Network cd and a computer animation video and enjoyed my night.

But I, too, also liked the music before the drugs. I wouldn't say you need to drugs to understand it. Well, unless you're talking about "Thousand" by Moby. I can't see anyone listening to that track unless they're on something.

Originally posted by jesx81

B4 doin E did every1 here like or understand house, trance, techo? I admit b4 i did any drugs I thought electronic music was annoying and repetitve. Ever since I dropped electronic music is my life.

Same with me, started the partying thing after I started taking synthetic drugs. Friends took me to a club, but I just could not stand it (That was when the Rave thing started). After I started taking uppers it was all right. Now I like the music without drugs as well (but I only listen to house music anyway). And I think the partying will even work without. At least I hope, as I probably won"t be able to afford anything in NY.

i was into house a little bit before i started rolling, but just the commercial stuff, stuff i heard on the radio. now im alot more into it, but i think that's more because i dj now. i dont even wanna roll anymore, cuz its just not the same anymore, but i still got love for the music, more than any other genre of music. and i def plan on continuing to spin.