Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok fokers this weeks plans...

diesel77

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> oh, no no. I'd never let it get that far. I...er...had an arrangement with the producer. ;)

Yeah, the arrangement was for her to stay as far from the camera as possible, and in turn the producer wouldn't press charges on her.

Originally posted by silente

:rolleyes: Yeah, that's it bb. By the way...where were *you* on the College co-ed video?

Oh...yeah....I remember...

silente - sickofbb'sshitsoshe'spullingoutthelowblows

Sorry babe, but if you are referring to Kim? I didn't know her at that time. Sorry, but that low blow just bounced right back in your face...

bouncy- silenteneedstogetherfactsstraightbeforeshetriestogetwiseassed

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Sorry babe, but if you are referring to Kim? I didn't know her at that time. Sorry, but that low blow just bounced right back in your face...

bouncy- silenteneedstogetherfactsstraightbeforeshetriestogetwiseassed

Nope. Wasn't referring to Kim (who, btw, having *been* a college co-ed has *far* more right to that video than you).

silente - thinksthisgamehasgottenbadnaturedandneedstoend

Originally posted by tranceaction

You just havent had enough exposure to the glory of fake tits.. Bouncing quarters against them.. Slapping them and watching the rebound effect.. etc.. hours and hours of fun.

<laughs> You remember that chick in Austin Powers 1 that had fake tits so gargantuan they floated in the hot tub?

Originally posted by tranceaction

You just havent had enough exposure to the glory of fake tits.. Bouncing quarters against them.. Slapping them and watching the rebound effect.. etc.. hours and hours of fun.

I went out with a girl with fake ones for a while, that's when i realised i didn't like em.

yuck.

Give me the real deal anyday.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

My lord, I get off the board for only three hours and my name is everywhere...

I don't know which girls gone wild tape it was, but man, it was funny. And in my defense of anything else that was said... it was three years ago, I was young.

You still are young dork, and it shows.....

Originally posted by chaosbound

I leave Thursday morning to NY. It's the best excuse I have. Just to feel like part of the group ill get all messy on Saturday night and think of ya.

Peace and stuff, Chaos.

Still haven't met you, I don't think any of us have. When are you going to bring your ass out with the rest of us??