Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Hard Summer's Night by Cafe SuReal

back2basics-

August 16 (Thursday) - A Hard Summer's Night by Cafe SuReal (Chicago, IL)

Frankie Bones (EMG:NY), Jes One (Dustraxx, Deceptikion Unit, Grooveshop: Rockford), Jim Carson (L.A.) and resident dj's Sureal B (Chicago) and Dick Divine (Chicago). Grand Opening! This club exists to take you to a dreamlike state; we start with 15,000 watts of bodyrockin' bass, lasers and intelligent lighting. Then we build it up by adding 3 rooms of intense sensory pleasure, in the forms of massage, aromatherapy and 3D visuals. The madness goes deeper with live go-go dancers, intense stage performers, free give-aways plus our very own LOVE PATROL. They will be out and about spreading the love, keeping everyone in the groove, all night long! RELAXED DRESS CODE: Come as you are, it is about the music, not the fashion. RELAXED DRINK PRICES. 9pm till 4am. 2347 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL , ONLY $10 before 11pm and $15 thereafter. This is a 21+ event happening every other thursday. Infoline: 312 328.9NRG

love patrol.... i wana be on love patrol

Originally posted by silente

geez...that sounds fun. :) Seriously! No sarcasm this time! :grin:

Isn't that the place tom-e has mad hookups for? (ie - I can get in?)

you must be over 42" to ride this ride sorry kiddo, no dice. Come talk to us adults when you get all big and grown up.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

you must be over 42" to ride this ride sorry kiddo, no dice. Come talk to us adults when you get all big and grown up.

<shrugs> Fine. Another bb-free weekend for me. (We missed you Saturday. Really. I swear. :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by silente

<shrugs> Fine. Another bb-free weekend for me. (We missed you Saturday. Really. I swear. :rolleyes: )

I would have been there. I swear, but we did some shopping on Michigan ave around 4, then over on Clark til about 7, then we went a friend's apartment on clark and before we knew it 11 hit. Next time fo sho. So I can show your little ass how to drink.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I would have been there. I swear, but we did some shopping on Michigan ave around 4, then over on Clark til about 7, then we went a friend's apartment on clark and before we knew it 11 hit. Next time fo sho. So I can show your little ass how to drink.

I'll be sure to hold my breath.

Originally posted by tranceaction

Well its early in the week and I tentatively plan on going to this thing... i dont think RedNo5 has anything going on..

we should get a meetup later in the week.

Most definatley, Tommy should be living downtown by then... maybe have a house warming round at his ;)