Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
back2basics-

MC rubbaduck

Recommended Posts

Shit check some of these reviews of this new performer rubbaduck.

Mixmag

For time to time performers with pure unbridled talent hit the scene, rubbaduck is one of these talents. His lush vocals hit you like a sledge hammer, hold on to you like a straight jacket and fuck with your mind like an old-school acid tab.

NME

Pure genius. Five star performance.

Rolling Stone

rubbaduck rocks!!

Music

rubbaduck held the crowd to ransom, from the first quack to the last.

urb

It's been a long time since House music has seen a talent like rubbaduck. Jimmy Hendrix, eat your heart out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by back2basics-

shhh don't tell anybody but i think they are one and the same.

Really?? But one was so much bigger...

...wait...you can't be saying they're milli vanilli's, can you??? Nooooooo!!!

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by back2basics-

ssssssshhh rubbaduck may loose his Grammy.

Nooooo!!! So....many...illusions....shattered! Can't...take it!

;)

(and dammit b2b, it's "lose" - same with your sig!) (AHHHH!! I feel so much better!!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by back2basics-

Silent ok ok.

Look out for rubbaducks first single quack quack quack coming soon... i will post it when i get it.

<laughs> I'll keep my eyes peeled.

And b2b - freakin fix it! It's been driving me crazy all summer. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by back2basics-

Silent ok ok.

Look out for rubbaducks first single quack quack quack coming soon... i will post it when i get it.

I thought it was Quicky quack quack... get it right for cryin' out loud...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait, so rubbaduck is comin' over to my place this weekend?!

right on.

hahaha, wouldn't my parents crap their pants when they come home to find their intoxicated-rosy-cheeked-daughter running around with da duck. HAHAHA.

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eenya

wait, so rubbaduck is comin' over to my place this weekend?!

right on.

hahaha, wouldn't my parents crap their pants when they come home to find their intoxicated-rosy-cheeked-daughter running around with da duck. HAHAHA.

:laugh:

His newest single is called Rubbaduck, rubba-on-wax....

B2B, how can I get some booking info, and eenya, if da duck is gonna be at your place then so am I, I heard he's the shiznit....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rubbaduck kicks arse, honestly he is the new Richie Hawtin.

Honestly h was round at Wombat's on saturday, women were literally falling over themselves to get hold of him.

He rocked it, pure and simple. Took me on a journey i can tell you.

Phat as fook, but thin an the same time.

eenya, you better be carefull with that duck... he is a bit of a playa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by back2basics-

rubbaduck kicks arse, honestly he is the new Richie Hawtin.

Honestly h was round at Wombat's on saturday, women were literally falling over themselves to get hold of him.

He rocked it, pure and simple. Took me on a journey i can tell you.

Phat as fook, but thin an the same time.

eenya, you better be carefull with that duck... he is a bit of a playa.

<laughs> hey, b2b, if I remember properly, you were the one that stuffed him up your shirt. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×